W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Life is such a bore at times
Thursday, January 07, 2010 AT 2:21:00 PM ★
-Xiinqq- (:

& I am kinda worn out still ):
Still tired & sleepy after excerising today. Really tired D: I have not rest enough & I want my energy! Damn annoying-ly, please! My mind is still want-to-sleep state of mind. Totally can't pay attention manzxzx. Brain is sooo dead, wish today can be a day I can sleep till next day. Oh well. Thank God ♥, my period came yesterday {: Now I know I am finee. But suffering from f**king cramps. T.T Oh well, guess will be fine soon. Erm, today is the only day I didn't pay attention, just to clarify. It is like I can't focus only TODAY! Gosh -.- I have no idea why & really don't know why my brain is sooo D-E-A-D! Gosh, I am like a walking zombie because my mind is not working but my body is working! *GRUMBLES* Hehe, can't help it to grumble :P Lessons been usual, interesting yet b-o-r-e-d! :x Hehehe, I ♥ Baby♥. Let me random abit! Just felt like saying~ Can't help it D: I realise I feel like going overseas all of a sudden. Got the urge to take alot of pictures & E-X-P-L-O-R-E! What's best to let me have $$ to shop shop! I am aiming like Japan, USA or anything tempting to let me shop! :D LOL, guess I am just daydreaming now. Lately, I actually think of my future. :/ Come, let me share with you all~ (:

FUTURE! that I recently thought of
I dreamt of when I grow up, I earn my big bucks like $2000 a month. Earning and surviving with my Spouse ; my Love. Both of us working hard for our marriage :) Then, work and mix with good colleagues {: After that, earning my own $$. Then, shopping at my limits without worrying so much. Shopping for pretty clothes, bags, shoes. Totally shopping happily. Spouse will give me his sweetest comments (: Aww. Then, every Sat & Sun, spent my day excerising and keeping fit. Then, having endless dates with my Spouse ; Having the best of both worlds ;D Well, apart from that I felt that sense of happiness & the feeling of being ♥-ed by my Spouse <3 *daydream*

SNAP SNAP! :X
T.T I am just dreamingg~ No idea if ever my dreams will come true (: Well probably, some stuffs will take/will not take place, all depends~ Geehh, I guess I am just daydreaming abit too much ._. Lately, been thinking what should I do after ITE & exams that are coming!! )): So stressed up manzxzx! Guess, my mind is just in a whirl~ Oh well, I want type my inspiration liao. :) I am too lazy to update~ So yaaaaaaa. :D


& I swear, nothing can bring us apart at all
Because I love you and only you, Precious Boy of mine
It has been a long journey with you
I have learnt really alot of things having you by my side
Many things are learnt and I know I have grown alot
Teardrops have been shed, anger has been seen,
Alot more, but at least everything is back to normal
I love you and you love me, that's a fact that is true
I don't care we are going to last forever or not
But I am just going to cherish every moment we have together
I don't want anything to happen, because I love you
You're my destiny and I am willing to risk my whole life to you
Cos nothing is ever enough to express that strong love of mine
You are the guy who caught me so in love,
So Baby, please don't ever leave me, alright?
Because I will never leave you at all since the day I chose you
No matter how unreasonable, suckish, attitude, bad temper you are,
I still love you cos I love your imperfections as they are so perfect to me
When I am with you, the feelings I got are irrdescriable
Cos of the word 'love', I am still here to love you, miss you,
want you, need you, believe you, cherish you, trust you & all
Lastly in my eyes, I only have you in my heart and soul (:

Yours truly, Danielle aka XiaoXing

- End of Inspiration - (:
I shall go & study, pay attention!! Byebye! :D

Labels:


»
«