W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Love You Endlessly
Thursday, January 28, 2010 AT 2:43:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's The Reason
Hello! :)
I am here to blog once again. WOOT! I have managed to finish CCNA 3 commands for Phase Test, left with the other CCNA 4. So tired, so sleepy! Woohoo, today I did excerise & what's best is I did for 1hr. Well, I played Tennis today for about 1 hr, damn cool lorh~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic I am uber happy! Hopefully I have slim abit, hope can slim :D Hmm, I feel like blogging so decided that, I decided to blog norhh. Don't want to lose my DAILY READERS. So that's why I am here. Must continue to read my blog, alrighteyy :) I enjoy having so many readers, through that way I know what're my flaws. Well, hopefully peepo continue to taggg! :x Hmm, this days have been chatting pretty much with ShafiqahBunny. Always enjoy chatting with her, cos she is really a good friend :) Animal Farm is loved~ ((: I know they me too, right? ;D Err, I wish I can go home right now and have a good sleep. Tired Image and video hosting by TinyPic. Can't wait to sleep ): But bobian, MUST ENDURE!

Baby♥ has told me what is he going to do on my 18th Birthday. Not that sweet, yet I love him the way he is. I guess that's the way it is, oh well. Geez, lately been rather unhappy with Baby♥. Well, I think he also is rather unhappy with me, I seriously wish to see the rainbow. Probably its either I am too sensitive or he is just being the type of guy that I can't stand ): Well, I believe everything is fine already. Hope nothing goes wrong! Rawr, I have a fcking painful ulcer on my lips. I bite it accidentally Image and video hosting by TinyPic. It grew all SWOLLEN && become fucking painful now. So red, so red ))': Baby♥ wasn't even sweet to please me, I believe I will be fine. No want think any further. :x iconfessidontwanttocelebrateitthatway LOL. Okay! I am busy typing yet lazy to continue writing. But I shall continue typing :)) Well, upon doing my Preparation for Phase Test I think I am such a loser cos I practically so OUT OF KNOWLEDGE. Haha its just me being lazy~ ;x But well, I will just keep trying till I am able to understand. With the help of classmates, I am so glad to know some of it :x Baby♥ is not in school already, probably he is already sleeping since he is not replying my texts. Baby♥ Baby♥, I am really curious of your mind. LOL, speak of the devil, Baby♥ just replied my text -.- Geez, lately my body is fucking tired. :/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TIRED!!!
T.T shit that dumb dumb tired feelings, wanna go my dreamland. LOL, how gay can this get?!?!?!?! Omigosh lah, okays! Having a headache real soon )': But I must endure endure!! Becoming one zombie sooner or later, but no choice again. I want to rest rest!! :/ Only later then can rest. LOL, do you know my exams are coming on Mar 8 & 10? & I am feeling uber scaredd ): The feeling of BEING FUCKING STRESSED IS HERE!. Honestly, I am feeling nothing but TIRED ): Probably cos I have been waking up early and receiving from Insomnia. Really bad ones, cos sometimes I can stay up for at least 2 hr or so then fall back to sleep. What's best is during those exhausting night, I get to sleep all the way (^.^) That's when I feel the best, but it sucks when I am being awaken ): I will feel shock & breathless. I guess I am really not fine anymore, pray that I don't fall sick at all. LOL, even if I fall sick, will Baby♥ look after me? ): I don't know. Haha being emo all of a sudden. :/


Eclipse Movie and Breaking Dawn
Well, on a brighter tone Twilight ; Eclipse is coming up in 30 Jun 2010!! Geez, that can make me happy! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Okays! ;D
That is just something to smile~~! :]

Okayys, I think I don't want to blog already! I really must do my work already

But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don’t care whose fault it is; I don’t care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel? (Edward)
- As Taken From Twilight ; Eclipse :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
& I have lost my sense of direction
Cos I am hopelessly in love with you
Fallen so deep till I don't want to fall at all
I love you, love you more than any woman
I know the world will doubt me, but I hope you wouldn't
I admit how much I am so pissed with you at times
Cos I am still a woman with emotions
I do feel jealous, unhappy, emotional, sad,
But still, I am that woman who loves you
Willing to give my everything to you
Because you meant the whole world to me
Without you, I lost a part of me like how Bella lose Edward
The pain do hurts when you yell at me
But still, I accept them
No matter what your flaws are, I accept
But I really hope you know my heart
Regardless what happen, I love you always

Labels:


»
«