W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
My Babylove (:
Monday, January 18, 2010 AT 10:54:00 PM ★
EB
I've Given You My Heart, Take Care Of It, Will You?
& Sometimes I wish we can be like a fairytale story in a movie,
I don't know why but I wish to have a "Happily Ever After" ending with you
Hates the future sometimes cos I really don't know what is happening next
Have I ever told you, I want to be your present & future, not past"?
I have to admit I wish you can be my Knight whereas I can be your Princess
I want to be the Damsel in Distress, you saving me from evil factors
Knowing that Fairytale Stories doesn't exist, but I hope one day
One day I can wear the beautiful wedding gown down the aisle with you
Because I realized I have fallen in lve with every inch of you
Your imperfections make you look gorgeous, make me fall in love more
I know people think I am stupid to fall with such a man like you
But I don't think so, cos that's how you look great in my black lazy eyes
People deny and thinks you're the Worst Boyf I have ever got so far,
But sadly, I think that you're the Best Gift God has given to me since 1o October 2oo8
I don't think you sucks, yet I think you're lovely
Lovely in the way that I can see it & you're my happiness
Do you know you're like the Air I need to breath always like oxygen
Do you know you're like the Sweet Honey I love to stick with
Do you know you're like the Other Half that makes me complete
Do you know you're like the North Star that guide me in one direction
Do you know you're like the Knight who will always save his Princess
Do you know you're like the Sugar which makes my tongue sweeten up
Do you know you're like the Best Babylove♥ I have ever got

I know I sucks at words, but I must confess all my feelings for you
Your kiss, your love, your romance, your hug & every single thing you do,
Is all that can pleased me and make me so complete
You're the Other Half in my heart, the Other Half that makes me a whole
Am I getting romantic or am I not? I don't know if you fancy my romantic words
But I just want to tell you that's my favourite thing to do to you
"I love you always, Babylove♥" <3 That's all I want to tell you, Babylove♥
(:


Written by your DanielleGirlf♥

P/S ; Positive Comments are gladly appreciated, but Negative Comments are not appreciated! :D
P/S ; I've no idea when you will read my blogg but it is dedicated for you.

Labels:


»
«