W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Show Me The Meaning Of Love
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 AT 11:27:00 PM ★

No Matter How Far Are You, I Am Right Here Waiting For You To Love Me
Greetings Everyone!
I know it is going to be 6 days since I blogg-ed. Partly, its due to my LAZINESS & of course, I am busy with school work. Even now, while blogging I am doing my school work. Having a ENW Phase Test later ): So do be happy and contented that I am blogging. Honestly speaking, the stress is killing me but I am still fighting on. I can't die now, so must give me your best wishes. Hahaha, well for the past few days, did nothing but MUGGING ): Well, that's my daily routine. Couldn't get into facebook, so chatted with LoveLove♥ then off to bed. Well, everything is smooth. No matter what, I still love my LoveLove♥ the most. He has been the Greatest Man of my Life. Hmm, he bought me lovely Pink Color-ed Zinc Bag for my 18th Birthday (: Really sweet of him. & of course, I love it dearly and given the word that I will love it like how I love my LoveLove♥. Totally irreplaceble ;D Well, LoveLove♥ has been so great towards me, just sometimes the attitude sucks. Erm, apart from that my LoveLove♥ is gonna treat me to eat, but it still depends. Sadly, LoveLove♥ and I can't celebrate on the Actual Day so everything is gonna be push in front ): So yea, fine with it. This year, thanks to Lunar New Year, everything is clash-ed including Valentine Day. So forget it, -.- I hate it but I accept facts :) I won't be unhappy, cos Brand New Year, Brand New Start. Well, anyways LoveLove♥ I love you :) He must know that, cos he's been there.

Ok! I am so glad that I bought all my stuffs for Lunar New Year already! Bought my lovely pair of shoes, two sets of Blouses & one gorgeous skirt. Well, clothes are from Bega at Marina Sq except the other one which is from G2000, then shoes are from Mondo. I totally them, muahs! x3 Thanks LoveLove♥ for helping me to choose. I guess without his choices, I wouldn't have picked those nice clothes :) With total ♥♥♥ ((: I totally love them, so yea. No worries,

How about you, guys?
Have you ALL bought your stuffs? (:

Okays, that's for RANDOM. Okays moving on currently chatting with LoveLove♥, daily routine. So ya, but I am neglecting LoveLove♥ because I am helping to promote things to all my MSN friends. Wah, alot of peepo enquries so many different kind of things until barely anyone is buying! Hopefully Bisma is buying from me :) If he buys, he is my FIRST CUSTOMER. Hope he supports me then :) Well if anyone is interested, please tell me or tag me, ok! ;D Oh well, that's all. :D Moving on, I realized I have a habit to drink Bubble Tea every Thu. Probably, I just love the taste :) Or maybe, just craving for the sweetness. Bought many different taste every week. Hahaha. Tell you all one happy news, was chatting with Ian Heng lately! OH MY GAWD, yes HENG FOK HAN! Miss him a dozen manzxzxx. ;D He is back in Singapore awhile then he is going back soon again :) We have been chatting in Facebook, chat alot alot sia! ;D Oh my gawd, he changed alot can :> So happy for him, hope he is enjoying his life now :D LOL. Okays, anyways I think I want to go off from blogging already.

At this rate, I don't need to write my phase test notes. So better finish the thingy or else stress arh! LOL! Alot of peepo ask me how am I celebrating Valentine Day? Well, can't seemed to reply cos LoveLove♥ and I can't celebrate as Chinese New Year & Valentine Day are clash-ed together ): Oh well, let's just be happy! ;D As long as I love him, that's the greatest gift. LOL! I am addicted to blogging alreadyyyy! >.< Can't seemed to let go, that's why I ain't stop typing!! But phase test is on the way!! PRIORITES COME FIRST! LOL! Toopid me >< Geehhz, lately been not in the best mood cos of stuffs but am alrightey already. So yea~ LOL, must go liao! So yea.. LOVES x3

DEAREST HUMANS,
FLOWERS & NECKLACES FOR SALE!!!!
COME BUY COME BUY, EVERYONEEE!!!!
SELLING FLOWERS & NECKLACE AT SUPER CHEAP RATES!!!
ALSO HAVE DELIVERY, DEFINITELY CHEAPER THAN OUTSIDE!
BUY BEFORE VALENTINE DAY (14TH FEBRUARY 2010)~!!
WHILE STOCKS LAST, OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK! ;D
ANY ENQUIRERS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT XIAOXING-@HOTMAIL.COM


& Spread the ♥ around,
Spread it far far away and fall your love
Cos it is best to cherish before its too late (:

P/S ; I try to blog as much as I can ;D

Labels:


»
«