W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Tempted by your love
Saturday, January 16, 2010 AT 9:39:00 PM ★
Am gonna be lazy & just update quick posts, I know you won't like it. But still, you must bear with me :) Muhaha, that's how evil I can be, uh? Didn't do much things yet just doing the usual. You will certainly be bored by it, so I am going to talk less and update with a super short post. Probably it will be really short? Who knows? With me, anything is possible. Well, my Dearest Babyboy♥ is still outside. So I must definitely talk less cos he will be back and chit chat with me :) Certainly, I rather talk to my Babyboy♥ than placing all my attention to my 2nd love. Don't be sad, I will be back of course. Okays, let me say what have I done today. (:

  • Mugging Chapter 7 of my SOA (Didn't complete but almost finishing)
  • Found out 16 is the underage to have sex
  • Out with parents during the evening
  • Lost of memory today while sleeping, I've no idea why
  • Taken 1 cheese & 1 peanut pancake for breakfast
  • Did new drawings for my SOA & it sure is much beautiful
  • Accidentally spam Amanda's private blogg. :x
  • Got myself a NEW Gan ; PeichuenSUNSHINE
  • Didn't meet up Babyboy♥ today.
  • Found a perfect pressie for Vanessa's 21st birthday
  • Spent about $5 on Brice & myself while dinner
  • Had a fucked up scar near my nose
  • Did not nap so I am feeling abit sleepy
  • Got the urge to change blogskin after seeing Celia & Joelle changing
  • Addicted to Twilight Saga & WANTS THE BOOKS!!
  • Waiting for Babyboy♥ to call me :)
  • Hope Babyboy♥ can celebrate my 18th Birthday with me
  • Realized I love Babyboy♥ <33

That's all (: & of course, I shall get going. Do not wish to update further or else I will be hooked! Oh gosh, I am curious about two words ; Hooked up & Dating. What does it mean? :o Anyone can explain? I know my English sucks! <font color="#33FF99">Gosh, I better go & not type anymore. Byee!! Just feel free to tag me cos I love replying tags x333.
& Since 10 October 2oo8, o32oam,
Your love is engraved in me, Baby <3

Labels:


»
«