W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
You're Who You Are
Sunday, January 31, 2010 AT 9:14:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A Hug Warm One's Heart
:DDD
I have straighten up my thoughts & shall not brood further.
No point thinking of what will never be changed. Let's just stop brooding over such things and move on with life. After that nap, I have decided to ignore and be happy. I must be contented at least, my Boyfriend is making a lovely celebration for me. Despite it is not grand, but I am glad at least he do remember & I feel happy. I rather be worried for my upcoming Phase Test, that's all. Many things are coming along the way, Phase Test, Class Test & even Exams. So let's face the world with smiles. Well, shouldn't be affected by such things cos seriously it sucks to the max. I seriously think so. Many things are coming along the way, regardless bad or good I must smile. Yes, I must do it! I want to work hard for my test, yet not thinking of those kind of rubbish. Rubbish stuffs just fade and perish. So yea, let's move on and focus on my upcoming test. I also want to await the joyous Lunar New Year coming right in about 2 weeks time. Tomorrow is the beginning of February & I am excited about it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
& Love Is Everything
12 more days to my 18th Birthday (!)
I want countdown for my birthday! So, you can see me counting down towards my Sweet 18 birthday. I don't know will there be dozens of pressie but still, I am awaiting for its arrival. Ain't anticipating yet countdowning for the sake of FUN! Well, I took a nap today after writing finish the commands I am supposed to. Then, I realized I must be happy! No matter how is my birthday celebration, I must feel happy! Don't care what, also must happy! :D Okay, yesterday night after Boyfriend♥ went off to sleep, I went to watch The Princess & The Frog. Woah, I am totally in love with the Story! Despite there are sooo many songs inside. Well, every girl wish to find their Knight (: Just like me, I believe Boyfriend♥ is my Knight. I do not care how long we last, but at least we cherish the moments we spent together. Geez, abit mushy! But, just wanna express my dozens of to my only love. Well, time do prevail who you really love. Ohya, about the movie I took a Screenshot of their Wedding (: It is definitely very pretty. Wish I can be Desmond Toh's Wife <3 Haha, being mushy all over again~ Hahaha, well I am moving on! Heading on towards my study now, just a short post, that's all :) Gosh, I am feeling so hungryy ): But I will CONTROL my weight, byebye! ;D

& I want to be your Wife
Cos I love you, now and always
Muahs, my Dearest Boyfriend♥

Labels:


»
«