W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Babyboy, that's how I love you (:
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 AT 5:27:00 PM ★
Photobucket
Happy Tiger Year & Happy Valentine Day To All
As promised, here I am to blog! ;D I am finally home sweet home after one whole day of Visiting! ;D Weeet, here I am chatting with my Babylove♥ and updating my blogg (: YAY! miss chatting with my Babylove♥ <3 Hmm, both of us have reached home & here I am to blog. & Of course, my Babylove♥ is sleeping right now. I got a series of events to update! ;D Well, as you all know that my 18th birthday got clash with Valentine Day cum Chinese New Year :/ Oh well~ So Babylove♥ celebrate with me earlier >:D I am so happy that Babylove♥ is able to celebrate with me, making me feel with dozens of lovee. Haha, okay! This year, I don't have as much birthday pressies as ever but I sincerely thank you for all the blessings I have receive this year. In my Facebook, alot of my friends commented & wish me happy birthday! (: One of the happiest thing that happen although I wish she did text me ): Hmm, I have receive so many comments. Alot of friends wish me. Let me list them accordingly from the timing of my facebook. ;D Oh yea, there are several texts too :D

On the actual day of Birthday (12 Feb 2010)
Here goes for ALL those in Facebook,
Zhenwen, Kwei Yee, Vanessa, Joelle, Ivy, Zhaohai, Nani, Marcel, Binquan, Haziq, Benjamin, YejiaFROGGY, GerlynJOEY, Siqi, Shermin, Joy, Esther, Reginal, Yuling, Jiayi, Bernard, Melvin, Nicholas Ong, Nicholas Sia, Joel, ZhiyingDIDI, Mr Ismail, Sean, AhBen, Amias, Nyssa, Carol, YunitaCANDYHEART, CherylJIEJIE, Zhenci, Babylove♥, Cora, Salleh, Amanda, Michelle, Tian Chong, Bisma, ChristinSOTONG & Franchy (:


Now, its the SMS derh ;D
Shermin, LaiyinMEI, Amanda, ValVal, ViviSUNNV, BriceDIDI, ChelsieMEIMEI, Babylove♥, Celia, Jiayi, CherylJIEJIE, ShafiqahHONEY cum BUNNY, Dexter, YejiaFROGGY, Adela, ChoyyuFISH, PeichuenSUNSHINE, JialingMEIMEI, Mimi, Big Aunty & Diana (:


Haha touched, so many greetings (: I was totally touched by all this greetings. But still, I wish I wish that she can wish me. But who knows maybe she wished me inside her heart! ;D Okay, actual day was like that but main point is how my Babylove♥ celebrate for me. Birthday celebration is advanced & I'm loving it~ Hehe, I miss the food! ;D LOL, although the food are simple, its still the B-E-S-T! Woot~ Haha, so I shall start blogging right now, cos I believe I rant too much ^-^

1o February 2010, Wed Happy 16th Monthsary Babylove♥
Haha, my celebration is on that day, two days before my birthday! (: && it is also an early celebration for Valentine Dayy too ;D YAY! Haha, that day I also gotta do delivery of flowers to Wilson. The only guy that support me in buying Real Roses from me. Happy lo! ;D Hm, was astounded to see the outcome of the Roses. Ayeee, it is so fabulous & successful ;D I confess I wish Babylove♥ can gimme more numbers of red roses. Oh well :/ Hm, went off with Babylove♥ after class to pick up Wilson's roses ;D Gorgeous! I did take a snap shot, but it is definitely successful. Haha, three red roses with purple wrapping & of course, side flowers. All of them blend and become a bonquet of flowers ;D Hmm, that day I chanced upon a sooo pretty 9 fake roses & 2 teddy bears together in a bonquet :D It attracted me like TOTALLY?! But after I turned around, the bonquet went missing D: Babylove♥ told me it was for some CUSTOMER! D: totally upset. I was totally admiring the lady that the customer is going to give his love. How I wish it was me! Hahaha, wishful thinking!! I think I think too much already! :/ Guess I love to think too much :P Collected Wilson's flowers & off we go with Babylove♥. Woot, feel so glad that AmandaBABE & Celia helped me to buy nail polish-es~ LOL, Babylove♥ is earning $$ more than me ): Because he got the goods & he is able to earn all the $$. Oh well, I am fine with it :D I also decided to sell anymore~ Hmm, weeet Babylove♥ and I started to head over to Tamp Mall to eat Seoul Garden~ (: Hungry hungry! Then, Babylove♥ asked me to close my eyes. Well, I realized how much I fear when I lose my sight ): Okay, then Babylove♥ show me something when I close my eyes.
O___O THE FLOWERS I LOVED SO DEARLY ARE MEANT FOR ME!

I was completely speechless! >< Geez, Babylove♥ totally stunned me! was hoping/wishing/praying that those flowers are mine! Yet it was REALLY mine, so stunned! >< Gosh, Babylove♥ I love you (L) He arh, always catching me offguard~ Erm, then after that I was SMILING all the way with the bonquet of flowers ^-^ Babylove♥ totally surprised me more than anything else. Gosh, I guess he loves to surprise me! I am always caught off guard when he surprises me D: But I confess I love the way he does that, muahs Babylove♥! Haha am I so in loved? ;D I guess I am, that's just me. Haha so happy! Babylove♥ bought me to Seoul Garden for our Dinner :D Well, I paid $10 whereas Babylove♥ paid everythingg ^^ Hehe, it is totally worth it~ It costs only $11 for a person cos there is 50% off dinner from Mon - Wed ;D That is my 2nd time eating in Seoul Garden. First time was rather long ago with CherylJIE, Zoe, Ahteng, Melvin, Babylove♥ and me ;D Haha that's rather longgg! Woot, the food at Tamp Mall is definitely better than the one at Bugis ^^ Haha, Babylove♥ was the SWEETEST GUY ever, he cooked for me soo manydishes~ I feel so loved~ <33 Haha,~ Just me being gaga over my Babylove♥. LOL! Hmm, we
started eating at Seoul Garden. About 7.30pm, Babylove♥ went on my behalf to pass Wilson his flowers. Gosh, my lil gift for Babylove♥ dropped on the floor -_- && I completed panicked!! Thankfully, Babylove♥ didn't see anything! Well, as promised I will publish the thingy I said last week :D I've hand it to Babylove♥ already on tha day ;D It is a Valentine Day cum Sixteenth Monthsary gift ;D Well well, soon later Babylove♥ came back :D Woot, Wilson loves the flower, from what he said. Erm, after that we continue eating till about 8pm plus plus. Had such a FULL FULL dinner, Babylove♥ and I couldn't eat dessert anymoree D: Too full already! Hehe, then I passed Babylove♥ the L♥ve Coupons, a Cert & the "Lunch Box" Haha, it was filled with all my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Afterall, it was total effort can :/ Hehe, spend several hours on that! >< Gosh, but I know the outcome is what I loveee. No worries, I will show you guys what it is :D But what is so lame is that Babylove♥ loves the L♥ve Coupons more. Kept laughing at the contents. :/ Cute boy of him! ;D Erm, we went to take a look at handphones then home sweet homee (: Haha, that's how I spend my Wednesday with Babylove♥. <3 So happy that I was able to spend my early 18th Birthdaywith my Babylove♥ <33. Weet, I must say Babylove♥ rocks! He is dah best, always dah best inside moifragileheart Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P/S ; Pictures will be right at the last~

11th February 2010, Thu

This is the MOST SIMILAR pic I can find ;D Hehe, I believe you all can guess what did my Babylove♥ do to make me so in love that day~ He gave me 2 surprises within 2 dayys! ;D Naughty Naughty, right? >:D Hahaha, that day I went over to find Babylove♥ early in the morning, bought himself McDonald $2.50 meal & headed over his place. Both of us rot rot rot until about 9.15am then we head down to school. Was kinda late already!! Then, hurried down with Babylove♥ <33 I played Tennis that day, Jiayi and I taught Celia and Joelle how to play! I played quite a few rounds~~~ YAY-ness! ;D After that, met up with LaiyinMEI awhile before heading down to find Babylove♥ and Amias~ ;D Babylove♥'s face was soooo red DD: He didn't tell me why but I guess it was EXERCISE~ Hmm, then we met up his teacher to hand in stuffs then Babylove♥ went home after eating lunch with me. He said, he gotta go somewhere to buy things. Amias was left in school to help CherylJIE. LOL! Amias told me Babylove♥ went to buy clothes at Somerset. I was thinking "Must be go there do last minute shopping". After that, my class started. :D Started to chiong my REPORT!! At least, it is soon to be done. I am such a slowpoke!. x) Babylove♥ told me to head down to his house after my lesson. In the end, I headed down after that. Took a bus then reached Babylove♥'s place. Hmm, Babylove♥ was uber tired, from his face. Ohyea, lately I have been suffering from SUGAR RUSH!! Hmm, then later I went to peek at his Fridge. I was something that I couldn't believe my eyes, you know! Babylove♥ denied, but I know it was for me. After that, Babylove♥ asked me to open it! OMGGGG!! I was really astounded to see it! It was a Heart-Shaped Cake with words by Babylove♥. I was already smiling like nobody's business! Babylove♥ bought me an Icing Room Cake! (L) I seriously didn't expect it! OMG! >< I was so surprised & can't believe what I see! Babylove♥ really surprised me. I could hardly believe my eyes! O.O Still surprised like nobody's business. Haha. Then later, Babylove♥ and I start to sing
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Song just for me~ Gosh, my 18th Birthday is so well spent with Babylove♥. He surprised me so many more & I can hardly believe my eyes~

Took several pictures with Babylove♥ :D After that, start to eat the cake. :D DELICIOUS & NICENICE CAKE! I love it to the max! Babylove♥ was being such a NAUGHTY BOY! He actually dipped some cream on my nose. I love you, Babylove♥~ Haha, then after that went to Tamp Giant with Babylove♥ and his family ;D Haha, went home rather late that day! Haha, slept about 12am liddat ;D Haha, so happy!! Made a wish at 12 midnight then off to bed :) That's all for my 11 Feb

12 February 2010, Thu

Happy Sweet 18th Birthday to Me, Myself & I~
Haha, all the names who wished me are written down at the above part (: Woot, I have officially reached 18 years old today. ;D Haha, but I couldn't meet Babylove♥ early in the morning cos he doesn't have lesson. So I was the only one coming to school myself :D LOL, bought myself some nice nice tidbits for breakfast! LOL~ Then, went up to find LaiyinMEI. She was the FIRST to give me pressie on my actual birthdayy! Thank you LaiyinMEI, ♥♥♥~ Haha, touched by her gift :D After that, went up to class! I was so surprised, only see 4 peepo nia. Haha, then Jiatai wished me face-to-face. LOL then the few of them in my class wished me :D MAKE ME SOO PAISEH! But still, thanks for all the wishes~ ((: Class got less than half, but still lesson carries on. Hmm listened abit, then we were released quite early. I opened up LaiyinMEI's pressie, it is a Winnie The Pooh with beanie hands~ CUTE CUTE ^^ Okey Dokey, then after that my teacher also wished me! O.o got a shock~ Even Babylove♥'s teacher also wish me~ Surprised, you know :D After that, went to wait for Bus. So irrating lo, got soo many EMPTY BUSES pass by. Delay my timing to meet Babylove♥ ): But still, managed to squeeze in and Babylove♥ met me at KFC there. Bought myself Benito Student Meal at KFC! Haha, I miss their popcorn chicken~ Then head down to Babylove♥'s house to do my legs! Haha, it is New Year so have a nice leg is better than a hairy leg :x Haha, left Babylove♥'s house at 1pm then train-ed home :D Babylove♥ got a dinner in the night so I must go early! ;D Well, I thought I can sleep when I reach home. BUT I WAS WRONG :< I gotta fix THAT damn computer when I reach home. Spent almost soo many freaking hours fixing. :/ Oh well!

HORRIBLE BIRTHDAY on the actual day! D:
Oh well, no durian cake, makemesodamnfuckingpissedoff. Oh well :/ Cheer up! Okay that's all!
Sometimes things are never going the way you want, btu still you must be happy! I know some things is for my own good, but still I have to try! Well, disappointment occurs but I just hope all things are smooth. I know you're doing just for me, probably I am just the kind that is so weird. Maybe I am stubborn, demanding or whatever you say, but please know I am who I am. I can change for you, but always let me have the chance to not do things I do not want. You deserve the glory, not me. I know you want me to take it, but still I will try, ok! How hard, I try! & I will do it just to see you in smiles cos all is for you, I
confess.


13 February 2010, Sat (:
LUNAR NEW YEAR EVE! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Woke up with a SWOLLEN EYES then off to get ready! Iron my New Year Eve & New Year Clothes before heading to shower~ Hmm, about 1pm, we set off from home to Woodlands to head over to Granny's house for Reunion Dinner (: Before that, Dad wanted to find a phone just to watch soccer! :/ So lame, right? Hmm, started eating about 4pm liddat. Thankfully, Mum bought us all delicious and SHIOK the the max Sugarcane :D The drinks totally cure, as the weather is SOOOO HOT! We did not go Granny's place (Dad's mom) early, but still we managed to eat our Reunion Dinner in time. Well, I only eat those I can eat :D Aim aim on those available ones just for me! ;D Haha, so cool! X: Erm, Chel was being an annoying bitch that day. But who cares, she doesn't offend can already! Haha, Babylove♥ text-ed me all the way. Surprisingly, my handphone withstand throughout! ;D That night, I slept
rather early at about 12am after chatting with Babylove♥. Babylove♥ gotta do some praying before he set off to big. LOL early early! >:D But still, Babylove♥ was the first to text me with those Chinese New Year Greetings cum Valentine Day! ((: Happy enough just for meee! LOL! Okay, that's for my New Year Eve. I shall proceed on to the actual day!!

14 February 2010, Sun
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy Lunar New Year & Happy Valentine Day
Haha, I know the picture has no link at all, but I find it cute soo just publish it up there~ Hoho, Babylove♥ gave me 2 missed calls, but still I was in my dreamland sleeping so sweetly (: Siblings and Dad went church except me and Mum. Woohoo, it is CHINESE NEW YEAR! Woke up and wore my Pretty Clothes while waiting for Dad and siblings to come home. Didn't set off early, :X But rot more than ever. Until about 1 plus, we headed down to our FIRST STOP! LOL, our first stop is none other than Neighbour's house. Haha, went their house to 拜年. Sister look like some lady that is going for Prom, Bro looks cute as ever :) Erm, then we got ourselves OUR VERY FIRST ANGBAOS! ;DDD YAY! Haha, then ate the Yummy Beef then off we went home :) Gotten our bags, & off we go to Granny's place (Dad's mom). Weeet, getting ready for more ANGBAOS! Haha >:) Reaching there within half an hour, ain't the first but the second~ Played with our lil coussie! ;D Then we had our lunch there, but but but I ate my LUNCH last but my TANGYUAN first. That's my favourite thing to eat :] LOL! Idon'tliketherest! Hehe, then saw Jason's father and brother. LOL, the brother looks schemingg. But whatever :/ Got ourselves ANGBAOS!! Hmm, then slacked there. What is surprisingly is, this year we get to see MORE relatives & of course, MORE ANGBAOS! Gotten ourselves abit more ANGBAOS, the amount is as expected~ :D Hmm, then what is S-T-U-N-N-E-D me most is what my Godmother gave me!! :X She is scaryyy! >< Oh gosh~ Hm, shaked many hands then off to Granny (Mom's mom)'s place. That Granny of my from Mom's place is the ♥♥♥ x33 Babylove♥ was still msging me and keeping me company ;D He was also visiting~ ((: After that, took MRT down to Granny's place. :D Bishan has seriously changed so much! Weeet, soon we reached Granny's place. So happy to see her ^-^V. She is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE GRANDMAMA~ Old lerh, but her food still dah best! Hmm, then we ate abit tidbits then we got to get ready to head off to Granny's brother's hse~ Our lovely uncle is fetching me, siblings and Aunty over as Daddy and Mummy got no space so they took public transport! What stunned me was, we actually saw Granny's relatives in the
MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!
We all shake hands, and got MORE ANGBAOS! Haha, by the way you know where I was 拜年-ing, was in the middle of the road somemore ._. Hahahahahaha, damn hilarious lah! :) So coincidence! ^-^ Hmm, oh yea. Mummy actually invited Babylove♥ to go with us. Haha, went up with Aunty later but then, awhile later I go down to fetch my Sweet Sweet Babylove♥. :/ Need to find Babylove♥. Both of us went rounds just to find one parking lot. Who doesn't like free stuffs? Parkings are FREE during Public Holidays~ :o Haha, then finally managed to find one. Babylove♥ and I later went up & 拜年 to them :D So surprised that my dearest Babylove♥ wasn't shyy! ;D Can see that he's fineee ^^ Slack there till 5.30pm then Babylove♥ went to find his brother, Uncle fetch me, siblings and Aunty off :D Went back to Granny's place ^-^ Well, watched teevee & munched some goodies. Ate less cos I was waiting for cousins to be back from their visiting & then we all can eat together! Bro fell asleep, Sis slept after she ate :D Then, about 7pm plus cousins came back! Haha, ate dinner with Mimi :D GRANNY'S FOOD ROCKS! Ate full full, then continue to watch Shanghai Noon. So gayy! >< After awhile, Mimi, KorKor, Brice and I decided to buy ICE CREAM cos the weather so hot~ ^^ We walked over to 7-11, got ourselves ice cream~ :] Walk back then, continue watching. Babylove♥ is still texting me, MUAHS <3 He was bored, but I hope I did accompany him~ About 9pm, cousin send us home :D LOL, car was damn cramped but overall we managed to reach home safely! I went toshower then later Babylove♥ called me when he reach home. Chatchat then we both slept earlyyy! ;D

15 February 2010, Mon (:
Retro_styli_A Pictures, Images and Photos
Total Defense Day! :D
LOL, how random ._. Another picture that doesn't fit. Retro is nice -.- Haha, today I did no visiting, only did visiting when Babylove♥ came over ;] Well, today I woke up quite later compared to Babylove♥ :D He is always the Early Bird. Then, we text-ed the whole afternoon~ About 2pm then Babylove♥ came over :D YAY-ness! He came my house to 拜年 then one good thing happened! Babylove♥'s mom invited me over to his place to have dinner >:))) YAY-ness! I was so happy! ^-^ Babylove♥ actually helped me iron my clothes~ :] Hehe, nice nice and neat neat~ Love them~ Thank you Babylove♥, MUAHS x333 After that, Babylove♥ drove me to his place :D Went over to his house to 拜年. Before that, I have no idea why that Babylove♥ and I were NERVOUS for no apparent reason!!!!! >< Haha but still, I plurk my courage and wished them~ YAY! Haha, then we slack there, had dinner & I came home~ :D Lol, until today, I am still craving for my Popcorn Chicken but no humans getting for me ): Hope Babylove♥ does since he said he will~ LOL!! Okok, time for pictures~That's all for my few days of EVENTS! >;D
At last, it is coming towards the pictures! I know everyone is waiting, right? :P LOL! Haha~ So come come and see >:)) Don't be lame by saying negative comments on my photos! Say good & lovely & CONSTRUCTIVE comments~ :P Hmm, tag my blog if you wish, no forcing

^-^ Okay. I shall rant no more~

Time for PICTURES :)
All of them are not in order, so have fun looking~
But you must know that, the best is always kept the last (:
(Some are edit-ed, some are not~)

Photobucket
BISCUITS! Got a sugar rush that day, so bought it at 7-11 for just $2 :D

Photobucket
Babylove♥'s Iphone :)

Photobucket
Joelle aka the Witch's purple nails. Nice nice :D
Haha not me who call her Witch arh, she kept saying she is!

Photobucket
AmandaBABE did it for me to try {: Wanted to put but then, Babylove♥ say my nails are S-H-O-R-T! Just tried only & what's nice in this picture is that, I am blurry whereas my nails are not~

Photobucket
Before heading down to Seoul Garden~

Photobucket
Babylove♥ was using his phone, so I took it ^-^V

Photobucket
Start of the F-I-R-E >:D

Photobucket
Wilson's FLOWERS :D

Photobucket
Babylove♥ x33

Photobucket
Babylove♥ & mee :D

Photobucket
XiaoXing ; My Pet Name :D

Photobucket
That's what I have done for Babylove♥ <3 Danielle ♥ Desmond

Photobucket
9 Golden Roses made by only meeee~

Photobucket
That's what you do when you're bored in class xD

Photobucket
I Will Hold Your Hands, & Never Let You Go (:

Photobucket
Guess what's inside? ;]

Photobucket
TADAH! This is the cake Babylove♥ got for me and he designed it worh despite having a hand ache & muscle ache :D

Photobucket
CakeCake without candles lighted :/

Photobucket
CakeCake with candles lighted ^-^

Photobucket
Cutting cake time~

Photobucket
<3 Photobucket
HAPPY SWEET 18TEEN TO MYSELF! ;DD

Photobucket
Lame pic ._.

Photobucket
That's the flowers that Babylove♥ surprised me! >:))

Photobucket
That's me on the Chinese New Year Eve ((:

Photobucket
Chelsie & me, P/S she is younger sis~

Photobucket
Brice & me, P/S he is younger bro~

Photobucket
Siblings with me on CNY Eve :D

Photobucket
Sugarcaneee :D

Photobucket
ZILIAN-ing!

Photobucket
Random pic ._.

Photobucket
First day of Chinese New Year (:

Photobucket
Shoes~

Photobucket
Chelsie~ ;D

Photobucket
Brice~ ;D

Photobucket
SIBLINGS ♥


Photobucket
Forever loves~ x33

Photobucket
First day, I get to meet my Babylove♥

Photobucket
Bad Romance is my Dearest Desmond Toh~

Photobucket
I still love the way he drives~ <3 Photobucket
Birthday pressie :DDD

Photobucket
All my dedicated just for you!

Photobucket
Me, Myself & I (L)

Photobucket
MACHO! (;

Photobucket
Inside Babylove♥'s car :D

Photobucket
The cousin I am always loving~ ;]

Photobucket
CHOCOLATES by Babylove♥

Photobucket
Winnie the Pooh by LaiyinMEI :D

Photobucket
Twilight Books by ShafiqahHUNNY/BUNNY & JunHAMMY! ;D

Photobucket
Bagbag by Babylove♥ <3 Photobucket
You're the whole world to me.

Photobucket
& I was blinded by your deepest love
Can't seemed to let it go yet only loving you
You're the Love that I can never let it go
I know you love me like the way I love you
I believe we can soar high up the skies,
And be united as one, you mean the whole world to me
I love you and I will always be loving you, muahs <3

P/S ; the post is up NOW! :D

Labels:


»
«