W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Filled with rants
Saturday, February 06, 2010 AT 8:27:00 PM ★
BUGGER! >:)
I've changed my blogskin, at last.
YAY-ness!! I am so glad that I have changed to a nice one, thanks to Little Miss Wendy. Her skin also fits what I like. Just chose it :) So therefore, choose a lovely skin out of it. Woohoo ;D I think I am so addicted to changing blogskin. Haha, don't blame me manzxzx!! Hmm, I've decided to change my fonts already. Oh yea, I have decided I am going to study tomorrow or later in the night. Babylove♥ is off having dinner :) Seemed to be one important dinner, so I didn't meet my Babylove♥ today (: Haha, tell you something gay. My period ain't coming yet, SO SLOW! I want it to come, RAWRR! Slow poke, right? :< So must wait patiently, SO SLOW! Awaiting norh. Listen to Babylove♥ that I will wait patiently lorh ;D Geez. I am so lame -.- Seriously, just wait & see lorh. HECK CARE! :D Oh well :/ Moving on, I am watching drama now. LOL, I am so bored -_- Lately, found out some stuffs & I don't like it. :/ Just to conclude, love can be so ironic sometimes. You won't understand why can it be liddat at times. ): Well, encountered one almost become love story and I seriously hate the story D: Oh well, hope the two of them can be together. OHWELL! :( But I have no comments, so gay. Lately, I keep saying "I AM SO GAY". Say until everyone thinks I am so lame -__-

Whatever -.- GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! Haha, love to say it. Still remember last time I say, I sound like Jack Sparrow in Pirates Of Carribean :> Hehehe, it is cute, ok! :x LOL, I want to do my WINDOWS SERVER 2008! :] So irrating! T.T I am having practical assignment next week but I can't do ): It is all because, I can't practice at homeeee. I must chiong chiong already. Can'taffordtofailatall! I got no choice & seriously, I must do well!. LOL, I think I am being THE-WORLD-MOST-BORING-PERSON :/ Erm, I am so craving for CHOCOLATES. But what's best is that, Babylove♥ and I ate Yoghurt & Pork with Babylove♥ <33 I love the Yoghurt's Vanilla alot alot >:) VANILLA YOGHURT RAWK! . I treat Babylove♥ with it :) Well, SURE hope he loves it <33. Next time, must eat more :D Hehe, go Vivo City for that YUMMY YOGHURT! :P Haha, so lame. LOL, :( I am still grumbling cos I can't study my W2K8! AH FUCK! >< So I must not think anymore ;x Hehe~! Okay, I am so not updating my stuffs! All I ever wanted is YOU!
Just being romantic, so don't mind me :3 Well, I miss watching love drama, but only enjoy the LAST EP! Haha, in fact not last ep. Can you believe "I used to watch drama and relate them back to my REAL life especially those love story". Haha thanks to that, I have become a person who alway watch such things (: I've stopped watching for like 1234567890 donkey years! But still, I have an interest in shows :D I think I am hilariously lame :> Haha, ok! I hate being so gay! BUT STILL I ♥ it too. How contradicting~ Well, lame lame lame -____- LOL! Hmm got my 1st birthday angbao from Aunty recently ;D YAY!! Babylove♥ will be stunned :x Oh my, a piece of happy news for me. Babylove♥ is treating me to SEOUL GARDEN for my birthday dinner! C: YAY! Hahaha, simplicity! Well, enoughh! I am done with crapping much.

I am off to do my things! :D
Maybe study? Depends on my mood manzxzx! ;o

& Be my reason of loving
Always be that reason
So I know that choice is right
Cos I love you so much, Babylove♥


P/S ; Saddening to say, I got no pictures STILL
P/S/S ; 6 more days to my BIRTHDAY! *hints*
P/S/S/S ; COME ON PERIOD, QUICKLY COMEE (:

Labels:


»
«