W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy Lunar New Year Eve
Saturday, February 13, 2010 AT 5:52:00 PM ★
Heyyya!
I know I am one of the biggest loser ever, but seriously I've been so freaking busy due to upcoming exams & of course, Lunar New Year. >< I promise, kays! I will blog either on 14th or 15th Feb! I give you all my word, too busy to do anything. Today is Lunar New Year Eve so just wanna take this chance to actually update my blogg. Please forgive me! Muahs! <3 Gosh, . Ok, just a short post. But I shall wish in advance to all,

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINE DAY :D
Wishing all with loads of love & dozens of lucks!
Make a wish and I believe we can soar to the highest! ;D

& Thanks all again for wishing me "Happy Birthday"
With dozens of love from me to you <33

Labels:


»
«