W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Love of my Life
Thursday, February 18, 2010 AT 10:05:00 PM ★
Photobucket

"To the world, you are just one person. But to me, you meant the whole world to me"
This photo express how much I love my Precious Babyl♥ve. I know what it takes to be so deeply in love, because he let me learnt to have such emotions, such feelings to love a man. Although it isn't as easy as it seemed, but at least with him by my side I have grown up dearly. Babyl♥ve is just an ordinary man before we got together, I was just a girl who was mending my broken heart. Two humans unknowingly know each other through the virtual world, slowly as their friendship grow, things start to change. Instead of being friends forever, they begun a journey of a couple. Lovers. Two hearts that stand as one. I have been thinking of my love story with Babyl♥ve lately. Yes, it is a really long journey. 16 monthsary already. It feels so short, yet it also feels so long. So many mixed emotions in this whole process of being with him. Despite the fact that he loves to throw tempers, be the one always winning in the argument with me, not wanting to hold my hands when I really want assurance, having a loud voice that I do fear, being so thin-faced towards every single thing, staring at my you-know-what whenever he looks at me, doesn't like me hanging out with my friends except him, wanting me to join the army with him, always telling me we are just friends, always thinking that his money is his, my money is his, not loving to treat me sweet lil things just for me, and other things that guys does, but still I love you, Babyl♥ve. He is that special. Although he has many things that ordinary guys does not have, but that's how much I love him. I love every single thing about him. His smiles when he is really happy, his rosy cheeks when he is giggling, his bigbig hands that disturbs me, his long text messages telling me how much he love, his daily SMS just for me, and many others. Within the whole process with being him, I learnt how to love him so much. I learnt to love a man, a man that I wish to cherish from 10 October 2008 <3 I know it is going to be a tough road ahead for me & him, but I am going to preserve on. Well, I just need my Babyl♥ve to know whenever I cry, I cry for him, whenever I throw attitude to you, I don't meant it, whenever I feel so helpless, I still find you whenever I need, whenever I say "I love you", I meant it in everything you do to me ; your kiss, your tears, your hugs, your hands, your breath, your everything. I am not lying, that's how much I do love you, love you more than words can say. Despite how lazy I am to study, for our future I will study! Really study and make you proud, I know its hard but I will carry on! Never giving up at all. Babyl♥ve, please know from deep in my heart, you're irreplaceable. I know actions speak louder than words, but I give you all my heart already. No matter what you turn into, I still love you. Love you for who you are. Despite you want me to change or whatsoever, I will change just for you and for myself. I know I have flaws, but I will change my flaws to good things and make you happy! All you need to know is you are one precious Babyl♥ve I care, I love, I want, I need, I treasure, I trust, I cherish, I bother, I worry, I miss and every single adjectives you can think of. Nothing can bring us apart unless you are willing to give up our story. I know I won't because I have fallen for you, and only you. The world is changing each day, but my love for you won't change because I know you're the only one that keep me loving always <3 & Babyl♥ve, trust me (:
I will love you from now and always
I know you don't hop onto my blog
But I confess all my loves just for you
Cos you are the only one who deserves me <3 Now and always, I love you Babyl♥ve

Labels:


»
«