W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Pathentic post
Monday, February 22, 2010 AT 10:37:00 PM ★
PEEKABOOO!
I realized I have not updated my blog since that day! I am utterly busy! Even after blogging this post, I am off to study again ): I have so many different tests coming along the way. I miss how carefree life is, well probably exams are just that irrating~ It is a torture, but still I aim to SOARR high! :D I can't afford to fail! I want to get good grades! Well, of course not as good as Babylove♥. He is definitely one smarty pants! ;D I love him, <3 Haha. Okay, how lame. Well, lately I am like lack of sleep. T-T so sleepyy. But I must control myself not to sleep much, MUST focus on exams. That's so critical!! Damn gayyy! ): Stress peanut butter manzxzx! Then what sucks is, some people just won't understand you no matter how long you know them. Geez, I shall just better off say "CHEEZE". What's more, not worth getting angry! Studies come first!! ;D Been such a busy woman, chiong and chiong my studies! D: Why the hell?! Haha, but no choice. Apart from Olvls, this is one stress I am so WOAH by it. Cos I do listen in class, not giving up at all! Geez, time flown~ I got myself a new Baby lately (: & I love it like to the max? :D Babylove♥ also think that it rocks to the max? Without paying a single cent, I am loving it, muahhhs! <3 Hahaha if you observe my plurk, you understand :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HTC TOUCH 2 T3333
Haha, my new gadget :) So cute, right? Well, mine is BROWN in color but it has no difference to me :D I am still loving this phone, kays! So yea, this is my FIRST ever touch phone.. Always wanted a LG or SE or even Samsunggg!! But then, didn't expect myself got a HTC!! ^-^ Happy meee! >:)) Hehe, must be happy! :DD Gosh, I am loving it~ :D Muahs <3 WeeeeetZ! Happy happy meee!! OMG,~ LOL, okay I think I must be off to studyy! :] Or else cannot focus liao~ BYEBYE!

& I love you~

Labels:


»
«