W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Pray I don't fall sick.
Thursday, February 25, 2010 AT 11:50:00 AM ★

Cuteness Make Me Smile
Heyya, I am back to blog again. But of course, without colors. Cos I am currently in class blogging, don't have much energy. Hopefully I can write a short and sweet post. Having two weeks of stress, but the biggest stress is yet to come. It will come soon enough, D: Stress is none other than exams. I barely catch a single sleep, barely sleep more than my usual time. Even Dear♥ said that, I've overworked myself. Guess, I am just that "kiasu", can't afford to fail. Haha, but end up I seemed to be on the verge of falling sick. Anytime manzxc, but still in hope of NOT falling sick ): I can't fall sick, so many things!! Guess later when I reach home, I might sleep! Just tired and sleepyy. So many things undone. Haha, but I am still motivated. Dear♥ has been my Personal Nurse yesterday, he was there taking care of me despite some yelling. Haha. Still, its my fault cos I kept mum about what I was feeling. Geez, so gay! >< I am so tired, so sleepy, so stressed up. My exams is IMPORTANT, yet I am already on the verge to fall sick. Oh fuck, sick sick you better don't come! :x Later, I might have a presentation but hopefully I don't have to present. Kyah, just tired and burnt out~ :( My body is feeling all hot & burning. But hope its not fever, yesterday I was feverish. & I do hope, I won't become a roast pigg! D: Can't can't can't afford to be sick. Rather be sick after exams! :/ Haii, hope for the best lorh. Gosh, tired DD: So gay-sified! Lol, being sick can cause me to be emo at times. Emo in the sense of having thoughts of rubbish. I can even think until I want Winnie back but honestly, I do miss her a dozen D: I must wait, really wait for miracle. Just so crazy~ D: Oh well, hopefully I will be fine asap! :D Haha being positive can be nice, but too shag! Gosh, I am yet to upload Dewen and me the photo in my facebook, lazy me!! Gosh, am I too lazy or too burnt out? D: Haiis. Tired already. I am off to find my stuff and rest. Will blog/plurk/tweet/facebook whenever I got the time. Dear♥, I love you <3 & Thank you for taking care of me I promise to you, I will take care I love you from deep of my heart, Dear♥

Labels:


»
«