W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Random post that is so boring
Thursday, February 04, 2010 AT 5:18:00 PM ★
coffee art Pictures, Images and Photos
The Laughter That You Created In My Face
Hello! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you can see, I am feeling sadd-ed because I think I did badly for my test ): This phase test is able to kill me D: I am feeling sad, :'( But still, the test is over and I must move on. Must work harder for the upcoming SOA Practical Assignment already. Have tests and tests, but I got no choice but to work hard >: Geez, wish me luck! Ok, today I am home early than usual cos I only have that test :) So yea. Hmm, what sucks is that, I don't like to be home sometimes. Well, what to do? I still ♥ my family. So random. :/ I don't know why I got an urge to blog, but I do not know what to type. I am lack of updates, I know but still blogging to prevent my blog from dying :D Well, L♥veL♥ve is such a lucky boy, he doesn't have school today like me. I have school everyday whereas he got break from Thu - Sun :) Ain't my L♥veL♥ve so lucky? :D LOL, I am currently surveying phones. :x Also considering, should I recontract or buy a new phone? Well, I heard from L♥veL♥ve that I got several phones to take :) Well, now must see if L♥veL♥ve want to help get the contract. Well, I can't decide on which phone, but I am going to follow my heart cum brain~ So gay! >< I feel so pussy~ Geez, do you know it is about 8 more days to my birthday.
Been counting down in twitter lately. :) & I wish my birthday can change date sometimes. T.T Hm, I am so lazy to type long posts, wanna go enjoy my Chocolate Ice Blended. Yum yum. :) go chat chat with my L♥veL♥ve Okays, I am going off already. :D

Byebye~ <3 & L♥veL♥ve, don't doubt my love
Because I love you. :)

Labels:


»
«