W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Deeply in Love
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 AT 6:36:00 PM ★

Oh babybaby♥, have anyone tell you that you're the sweetest boy I've ever seen. I love to see you sleep in your lovely land, that peaceful face of yours. No boundaries. You're one sweet little boy that I love so much. We've definitely come so far to be what we are now. Sweet, I know at times we have unhappy times, but please know I am loving you as much as I can. I maybe grumpy, agitated at times but I don't meant it. You meant the whole world to me, that's why I've chosen you. Without you, life is so black and white. I like my life to be filled with rainbow colors, so must always know I am always loving you like how I always do. I ain't lying about my feelings yet confessing all to you. I know you don't read my blogposts, but I still spend my time updating my little life with you. Yes, this blog contains a dozen of memories, but it seemed it is mainly filled with you, Winnie and people who I really love. I know you hate me for being unhappy but always know, I ain't on purpose. You're my Priority, Love. Without you, that's nothing. :) You make my love for you worthwhile. We've been through so many thicks and thins to be this strong. I know life is short, so that's why I am cherishing you. Thank you so much for always being there when I needed someone, thank you :) I know you're all I asked for, all that I can ever ask. But my love, always remember I am loving you more than ever. I love you lesser than yesterday but definitely more today but even even more the day after. Oh boy, I guess I am so in love. Muahs <3

& You're in your LaLaLand now,
Just want you to know,
I am always standing by you
I love you so much, Pretty Boy ♥

Labels:


»
«