W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Good Luck Everyone (:
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 AT 12:29:00 PM ★
My heart beats more than usual everytime when our lips met together.
Woohoo ! Back to blog again ._. Haha, not going to be an essay, so no worries :) Well, just doing a really quick update. The day has come, tomorrow! :/ Results are gonna be out, TOMORROW. I swear, I am going to get cold feet, you know! Cos I am oh my fcking gawd, SCARED! Babyboy♥ sure is taking it really easy unlike me, I am so going to make myself all tired out & sleep really late. Haha, probably I shall do that in prevention of my heart exploding any moment. Kyah, never seen such a Kiasu girl? I sure am :x Hahaha. Fears is here. But still, I would like to wish everyone

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW'S RESULTS! :DD
Whatever it is, we did our best :)

& Babyboy♥ is always being a bastard
But still, I love you as much as before
No one can stop that burning flame inside my heart
Cos I love you more than anyone else, muahs

Labels:


»
«