W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Lazy to update
Saturday, March 20, 2010 AT 12:27:00 AM ★
Spring in Bloom Pictures, Images and Photos
A Day To Love
Muhahaha >:) I am being a lazy pig today! So it means that I will only update tomorrow or anytime soon except today. Lazy to do so. Haha, addicted to my Anime so therefore, I'm lazy to blog! Oh well, in order to see me blog more, tag me & let me know you want me update leh. No tag = no update! Haha, evil me. JUST KIDDING! I am not such a asshole~ Haha, updating shall resume when I feel like it! LOL! Actually, I just wish to say that, I love my Baby♥! And omfg, can my fucking period just come?!?!?! LOL, still waiting. Dumb medication :x Delay my thingy! ._. hahaha, short summary of yesterday {18'o3} and today {19'o3}, I shall say abit!

On 18 March 2010, I went to......,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
UNIVERSAL STUDIO! ;]

Lol, I know you can't believe it, but its real. Haha, I did not pay $72 but I pay $0. LOL, surprise mah? :] I bet everyone is. Watch news and you know what I meant! :) Haha happy me! ._. I went there with Baby♥ and of course, his family! ;D Happy die me! Luvluv to them ♥~ They even send me home, omfg! ;] FIRST TIMEEE! Haha, ok I shall not haolian anymore! LOL, I doubt I can update on Universal Studio cos I did not bring camera that day ): && Baby♥ got all the photos! He does not want to send to me D: Sad die me! Lol, sound so ahlian-ish! :X Okays! As for 19 March, I went on a date with Baby♥. KBOX SESSION ♥~! :x LOL! Haha, pictures in camera but lazy to upload. Hehe, short update becomes LENGTHY UPDATE. Haha gay-sified! ;x LOL! Okay lah, I am off to watch Bokuragaita ; Jap Anime ._. Haha, byebye! :]

& Each day is a day for me to reflect
I think back a lot, and I realized
I still can't let go of that
I wish I can, but I know its impossible
Cos I know a part of me is still missing
As I still seek for your return
Wish that you can come back and be my forever
I know it is like a dream never coming true
But I still hope one day you find me
And tell me why you leave me & be back?
I am not complete without you
Cos I still hope and wish you come back, still
I know time has passed,
But I still care, love and remember you.
Ain't a lie, yet the truth.

Labels:


»
«