W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Love is just another word
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 AT 11:33:00 PM ★
Photobucket
Say "Hi" to the beautiful Sun ._.
The hottest period of the day has come, so hot so sweaty so wet! Causing me to be uber rowdy and irrating! :/ Haha, but still I just gotta bear with it. I didn't know weather can be so hot ): First time, the weather is very hot! && I really dislike the weather, wishes to my rainy day back! :/ Gosh, I ♥ those rainy and cloudy day! I only hate the sickening and hot weather ): Cos it is really make so S-W-E-A-T-Y-! I don't like it, rawr~ But no choice, I must endure the weather so hot! So frustrating, you know! D: Grumpy me, but still I am facing it.

Countdown to SIX more days to Exams!

DAMN STRESS ARH! >< Cleared all the available Phase Tests, Practical Assignments & even Class Tests. T.T Gosh, so tired so stress so lagg! I am uber stressed up, but I must preserve till the end :/ I am so lack of sleep, but thankfully everything is C-L-E-A-R-E-D! But what is the most important is EXAMS ): That's the stressful part. The thought of it is enough to make me scared. Oh well :/ All of a sudden, I wish to hug Teddy Bear and close my eyes and sleep till dawn. Damn tired already, but the battle gotta continue. Oh well, chim-lodgy! :X Endure is the most important thing. Geez, Babylove♥ is stressing along with me, but he is so R-E-L-A-X compared to me. LOL! I think I am so stressed up already. Grumbling me! D: After exams, its my holiday! ><|| Somehow I do hate it when I've holidays! Cos I got no extra allowance, even it all depends if Mum wants to give me or not. Money Money, does it really makes the world go round? No idea, don't wish to think. I am getting sleepy. Blogging has been such a BORE! But still, I don't feel like giving up blogging! >< Haha. Weird me! Posts are short, but that's how the way to entertain (: So I am going off already, have fun reading~

& If you do love someone else,
I am willing to let you go
Cos if you are happy, I will be happy
That's my promise to you ever since we are together
I rather see you in smiles than in pains
If being with me hurts, find another
But if you love me, stay with me

Labels:


»
«