W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
My Drug ♥
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 AT 5:30:00 PM ★
photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Howdyyyyy! ♥
I think everyone is going to start laughing at me ._. LOL, I should be mugging now but decide to use the computer, hees~ I have studies for about an hour before I proceed to study, OK! :D So yeah, so I am using the computer. In fact, today is such a SHIOK day! Cos I get to sleep till 11.30am, then off to procastinate awhile before I decided to study at 1.30pm. Studied till 3pm :D Then off to use the computer :D Well, die die also must memorize my stuffs by SUNDAY! ENW & SOA are killing me, but I am going to pull through it all~ Fierce battle ahead! Omigosh, the thoughts of it can die~ Geez, I have been addicted to some songs lately, HOW RANDOM! Gosh, yesterday I watch the Last Episode of Autumn Concerto. Kyaah, I like the way Vanness kiss the girl x33 Gosh, so smitten~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Autumn Concerto's ♥
You know when I look at this photo, it makes me wishing I have a family like this with BabyDear♥ ;D Cos BabyDear♥ always wants to have a family of three peepo only. He wants either a Babygirl or a Babyboy, but most preferably a Babygirl. Haha, seriously! ;D But I don't wish to have such a Love Story like both of them. I would prefer, BabyDear♥ taking really good care of me & I can be one pretty lady married to him xD haha, think too much~ LOL, every girl loves to fall in love with their Knight derh mah! ;D Well, in this show I've learnt that sometimes lying in a relationship for the one you loved so deeply is worth because if its worth to save his life, why not? Despite leaving him, it might hurt you forever but at least you know he is alive, he is in this world despite not knowing about your existence when he lost his memories.. One guy in this show mentioned something and I paid special attention to it alot cos it touched me. Question is "Between leaving you, and you can be cured from your sickness and staying by your side on your deathbed seeing you die, which would you prefer?". The guy replied to the man who survived, "the girl you truly loved would rather leave you despite how much she loves you because you manage to survive, keep your life. At least, you survive she is happy. Despite it is so hurtful to know you're in this world but can't meet you, at least she know you managed to survived and be in this world, not die".
多痛也好,至少你活着了.
Haha, touching! :]

Well, meaningful stuffs~ LOL~ Hmm, I am damn b-o-r-e-d! :x Okay, emotional stuffs make me wish sometimes life is so unpredictable, along with love. I know BabyDear♥ is so-going-to-say-me too drama already~ But what to do~ I am always head over heels towards DRAMA. That's my weakness D: Haha. Haha, well studying is crucial but must always have some break by watching D-R-A-M-A! Hmm, I think I am one nutsified woman~ Kays, I honestly love the way Vanness kiss her! :D Eh, BabyDear♥ you also must kiss me liddat! :x Haha bet BabyDear♥ won't read, if he does I think he will slaughter me~ :/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Awwww, so sweet horh!
ADMIT IT, HUMANS! ;] Haha, in fact any kiss from BabyDear♥, I also love. Cos it is from him ._. LOL, realized my post is so boring! Haha, okay! I am going off already! Enough of ranting, wanna do other things! Like...,
I DON'T KNOW!

& I am in love with you, my drug
I am hooked and addicted to it already.
So you must save me, really save me
Cos I am so hooked, so mad and all
Regardless you are ecstasy, heroine or what,
I am so addicted, hooked, crazy over it~

Labels:


»
«