W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Please Forgive Me
Sunday, March 07, 2010 AT 1:10:00 PM ★
 
BabyDearest, ♥
I am so sorry for the past few days. I know its my fault for sounding the worst of the worst. Cos I know this upcoming examinations are making me really stressed up, so burnt out ): I know you are stressed to. But I must say "Sorry, it is my fault for sounding so mean". I really wish this exams, we can soar our best and everything is back to normal. Probably, I am just feeling exams stress ): Post Exams Blues. I believe I will rid of all this shit after exams, I hope so. I don't want you to be all upset. That's why I say, I am being in such a loser of handling stress. I need stress management course. I do not want anything to happen in between us, in the process of me being all fucking stressed up ): Probably its the stress causing me to flare up any minute but I am handling it well. Just my tone. I really hate exams, they make me tired & exhausted. I am also afraid I will fail. I promise you, I will be fine after exams, kays. For now, just bear with me. Bear with me till exams are over. The thought of exams make me fear I will do badly. Cos the road of us studying, we do not even know if its right or wrong. We are just studying according to our guides, and that's all. It is damn scary. I am very tired, I know you are too. But we must fight this battle and completely give ourselves a break once exams are over. I love you, Dearest♥. Don't be angry anymore, will you? I believe I will rid of all this stupid stress feelings soon enough ): I rather be the one sad than you, I am so sorry ): 

Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ Sorry Dearest♥ 
Please forgive me. ):

& I know I shouldn't be so shitty for this few days
But bear with me from all this shit and rubbish
I promise you, I will be fine, Dearest♥
I don't know if you will view my blogpost or maybe never,
I just write, in hope you will read and accept my sorries.

Labels:


»
«