W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Sugary Stuffs For Women !
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 AT 11:12:00 PM ★
 
I Need All Of This To Cure Myself, I Really Need Them ):
Heys Heys ! Just a short summary on what I did today :] Oh well~ I don't quite want to type long essay cos blogging is not what I want to do ): Because, I am really not in the mood ): Sad me, but I've no idea why. LOL, 2nd Year is coming real soon. :/ Just liddat, I've spent one year in ITE. What a year, filled with many things. :) Just wanna say, I am glad to be what I am now. :3 I have no desire to be what I am not. Haha, bye~

& Have you ever loved someone you can't?
I once did and it hurt so badly
I am thinking of what I should not be
Probably what Dearest♥ said is true,
I am thinking so much, so much like last time
Probably it is just somewhere inside me got problem
Afterall, I guess I must cure those feelings myself :/

Labels:


»
«