W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
From your lips.
Tuesday, April 06, 2010 AT 12:03:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Smiling Can Be That Difficult Sometimes
I feel like blogging, so I've decided to blog :X Right.., think it is just gonna be a stupid post :) Haha what'd you expect from me? I'm way too lazy !! Can you believe school is reopening in just about 1 week time? Oh my gawd, I am definitely excited :> What's best is,
I want to know my NEW timetable :D
I want to know how's it like ._. Let me give a summary of what happen to me for yesterday & today since that's what I'm always loving to do~ Muhaha >:) so lame, uh? ;D I'm always that lame ._. Lol, lame ! Haha, I want to watch teevee of the Greatness of a Hero but they don't have that on anywhere !! I missed today's ep. OH WHATEVER !!

Haha as you can see, I am lazy already ! So byebye! ;D

& Let me know what you're thinking, can?
I wanna go out,
Whether you let or not,
I still want to hear from your lips
So at least, I know what's on your mind
Rather than me keep on guessing
Tell me, will you?

P/S ; Sorry Hunny Bunny, forgive me?

Labels:


»
«