W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Gimme Moola
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 AT 10:15:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Make The Effort To Study, Not Waste Your Time Off
Long time no blog !
Another week has arrived, totally busy mugging all the new modules. Omfg, stress despite there's only one exam. How gay, right? Brand new year, of course must study hard. :) In fact, this is about the 3rd week of school already. Ah, fuck. :/ My Period is supposed to come this week & he hasn't arrived. Fcktard slow ._. LOL, oh well wait for time lo. :3 Haha, lately been busy mugging all my modules. Last week, my life is more worse. I only went Boyf♥'s house like only one day. My routine is like..,

School on Mon - Wed > Thu & Fri ; Skipped Class > Prepare Compeition > Dinner > Home

Barely even go Boyf♥'s house & that whole week I totally dreaded it but still, I think everything is fine now. Well, missed two days of lesson are enough to make me burnt out. So gotta catch' em all ! Well, Boyf♥ has been mugging hard and damn stressful teaching me, so I must push myself further and not disappoint Boyf♥. I am so not going to think so much manzxc! Enough already. Afterall, Boyf♥ & I have come so far. :) Well, just want my Period to come regularly! :D Well, it is freaking slow poke! :3 Missing one day is enough to make me SIAN-sified! :x Haha. Gee, now having a break & I am blogging. Totally confess, I am so lack of updates. Pardon me, can't blog much.

NO TIME!
Well, I do appreciate tags :)) Keep them comingg && click my ads. PLEASE DO CLICK MY ADS! :)) I will you to the max! ;D Haha, been saying this for sooo many times yet I'm still earning so less moolas! $_$ RAWRRR. Haha, oh well. I think I gotta stop blogging already.

Wanna do some Facebook-ing & Tweet-ing ;DDD

& If one day, I were to leave you
Will you grab me back and stop me?

P.S : I WANT MY PERIOD FASTER COME!

Labels:


»
«