W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy Birthday Winnie.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 AT 11:12:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Always My Best Friend
Why do all good things come to an end? ):
Probably, it is because some stuffs are not meant to be
Not meant to last forever, last and be with you always
That's why it do hurts sometimes when it end
Negative emotions are like what we control and how we control,
All we can do is just fight it, be happy and forget the pain
It's so hard to fight such feelings but that's the only thing to do
I don't understand stuffs, really don't understand
Last time I thought I do, but in the end I can't afterall
What sucks is still, what's once yours is not yours anymore
How emotional is this? I guess this is how life works.
Life comes in happiness, sadness, anger and all emotions
You can control it, you can be a robot and be rid of them all
But people are this typical, mostly spend more to emo-ing
Rather than happily happily live their life and forget all pain
Oh well, what life is this. Seriously, I have no idea.

Blah blah blah, just an inspiration :)

& Happy Birthday to you :)
Officially 18teen already,
Always my Dearest BFF.. :3

Labels:


»
«