W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Inspiration
Monday, April 19, 2010 AT 1:41:00 PM ★
& When you thought the world start to crash down on you,
You found people you cared and loved are there for you truly
When you reach the lowest brink of your time,
Only people who cared and loved for you will ask you what happen.
Many things are revolving around in the way that you don't want it
Whether in a relationship or not, why are you want always unhappy?
I've been wondering whether since when I lose out to everything,
I lose my best friend, close friends yet who's left are just boyfriend, classmates, & several friends
I love having friends hanging around me, I love boyf doting and caring for me
Whatever it is, this is what that makes me happy, blissful, fortunate
Thankfully, with love I learnt to do many things and be a happy person.
Happier than ever, of course & enjoying each moment of it
Despite having a life with people who faked friends with you,
Why not slowly in search of true friends who truly cared for you?
Not easy to find but time will always prevail who will be with you eventually
Honestly, I know I am abit anti social causing me having less friends,
But who will understand and willing to be my friend that will stick with me forever?
I have a good boyfriend. Nonetheless, he has been loving since that period of time
He is one of the greatest gift of mine, making me so happy and loved
He is like a best friend cum a boyfriend always giving me his endless loves
Despite him having stupid atittude, unintentional angry, and many others.
But I'm in lack of friends, I confess I miss having friends :(
Really miss having friends, and I know I must change my personality
So people can interact with me and be my good friend, I hope
I am curious about my personality, really want to know about myself
But who will ever know me? I guess it is myself, myself, myself still
Oh well, emotional turmoil. Sometimes probably I am just curious
Want to know more about myself, want to know how to make my life better.
I wish I wish I can be less emotional and sensitive towards my feelings.
I guess one day, I know one day I can rid of all this emotions,
Guess this is just an inspiration written down and releasing what's inside me.

Labels:


»
«