W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Lost.
Sunday, April 18, 2010 AT 11:09:00 PM ★
& Is it me or is it them?
Why is their endless problems?
One after another. ENDLESS.
Sick of those nuisance made, seriously.
I hate all those things you all said,
I really hate them like what the fuck.
So shut the fuck up, will you?
I need the peace inside of me
Hate all this shit you all are giving.
Stop saying about you all,
Tell me about things I am happy.
Let me know I am worthy to be fresh & blood
Please, I need that seriously.
Those feelings you making me feel,
I feel nothing, nothing anymore.
Thank you very much.
I want my warmth, welcome, happiness from you
So sick of you all bullshit
The feelings running through me hurts
I don't want to lose anyone in the process
All I ever needed is your love.
That's all I ask for
Please don't make me lose my happiness. 

Labels:


»
«