W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
My present :)
Sunday, April 25, 2010 AT 11:32:00 PM ★

I Want To Prove To You, I Can Do It And Be That Girl You Always Loved
& My promise to you is that I will keep loving till you stopped loving me
That has been my Promise to you since the day I decided to be together with you
Handling a week full of obstacles is enough for us to handle and fill the tension
Yes, no one knows the future. We can't blame it from coming towards us
But I know I realized I must do the right thing to maintain our relationship
I can't afford to lose you, because I have already loved you so muchhhh
Many things occurred, only I must solve them and be a better girlfriend for you
I ain't telling the whole world, yet giving my word to you cos I promise you
I will be a better girlfriend and the girl who you wish I will become
I guess love has blinded me already, I know I am madly in love with you
Because of love, I am with you & you're the man I truly loved so much
Your words can hurt me more than anyone else, so that's how much I love you
Yes, time has flown, we are growing each day & that's how I loved you each day
How much things have I learnt? You must be wondering?
Ever since I found out I am the root of the problem, I know I learn alot
And must grow up and show you, I will be a better girlfriend just for you to love
Stupid, indeed. But that's how much I want to love you, my Babyboy.
Nothing can compare my love for you, I know you say stuffs to hurt me
But please always know that, "I love you more than words can say"
Nothing can fight the feelings I've shared with you, always loving you 
I love you, my Boy :)


& Yesterday is a history,
Today is a mystery,
Tomorrow is a gift,
That's why they called today a present :)

Labels:


»
«