W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Quick and short
Monday, April 19, 2010 AT 11:09:00 AM ★

Never Have I Felt Like This Before.
Been such a long time since I did a proper post. Not intending to add colors, because I am currently in school typing :) Okay, maybe not? Haha, just adding those colours which are usually my bold, italic, strong and others. Muhahahas, as long as there is colors, so must read! LOL, finally did my work finish and am glad for the results. Omigosh, took me hard work.
Sometimes I feel at peace being in school compared to stuck in that shitty home.
Sick of those crappish stuffs, but what to do? This is my little life. Oh well, school life is really tough manzxc ! :/ But then, I have to be determined to carry on studyinggg! No desire to quit at all. Everything still the same as always, loving my Baby♥ always, meeting up my beloved classmates in class :) Although some of them, I don't normally chat with but they are really great people to mix with ! :D Haha, Baby♥ and I are just heading our little way on studies. Working hard for our academic :] Sometimes the best stuffs in life ain't from the ones you loved most yet its another person who bother to give you all this time and effort. How nice, right? :D Haha, lately been addicted to quotes. No intention to keep writing my private stuffs. Lol. My blogg been so dead :'( So ya, now must make it aliveee! Haha, decided to not close my blog. Whether there are readers or not, at least I am typingg. Geehhhz, I have been pretty much hooked to Tumblr too. Haha visit http://www.moifragileheart.tumblr.com/, I update there occiassionally! :)

Today is the 1st time I came to school at 7.30am :)
Haha, first time lehhh! LOL, so happy for that. Baby♥ always say I won't be that early but afterall I came! So happy cos it's my first time. Probably, I shall try to come as early as I can :)) I want to make a record ! That's whyy! :] Haha, oh well. :/ Anyways lately, I have been much hooked to Super Junior's chinese songs. Haha they are korean band but I love the Chinese songs they sung~ ! :D hahaha. I think my post are dumb, cos they are so boring. Haha tell me if its entertaining~ I will touched. LOL, lack of taggggs. LOL, as you all know I am in class so gotta go alreadyy. Catch me blogging soon :]]]

& Change yourself and make happy with it
With no regrets at all, that's about life ~

P.S ; I want that wallet :)

Labels:


»
«