W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Remove or Not to?
Sunday, April 18, 2010 AT 2:00:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Be It Whatever Decision, I Must Be Happy With That Decision
I've always have a passion towards blogging. Regardless its posting, changing blogskins or what, I will always have the mood to do so. I love typing essays, inspirations, rubbish, rants, gibberish and many others inside my little blog. This blog has been by my side for almost 6 years already. Many memories are created within, but I don't know why but blogging seemed to be not my thing nowadays. Is it because I'm changing for love or the feelings had fade? I don't know why. Alot of thoughts are running through me, asking me whether have I changed or not. Is it my character has becoming more and more lazy? Or maybe is it I have lost the passion I had before. I've no idea. Sometimes when I read my archive, I can sense the happiness while I blog. Blog about everything, inclusive of my love life, kinship and many others. Yes, over the years the style of me blogging has definitely changed. Last time at the beginning, I always "lahz, ya lorhhz" to proper english now although there is abit of "horh, worh, luh". I don't know why but blogging has been the diary with me ever since I stopped writing diary many years ago. Sometimes I do ask myself, why do I love blogging so much. Basically the reason is simple, it is because typing smoothes my feelings, make me forget my pain. Someone once told me "Blogging is nothing but will affect your reputation". I have no comments. Because I don't know what to say. Yes it do affects my future next time if anyone stumbled upon my blog, but I honestly loved blogging. But I am still pondering if I should temporaily stop blogging and close my blog for a short term? I blog lesser than usual, no more that passion. I know I still love blogging, but hands  doesn't want to be firm and stable, yet it just wouldn't type when I want it to. I guess, this is life changing. One reason why I blog lesser was due to love. But still, it is still up to me. But I guess, there's no way I can make a decision. Blogging. How much can I say


I love blogging, really do. It helps me cure all the feelings inside me regardless I'm happy/sad/angry or what because they listen. Listening ear, I guess? Whoever memories I got, are all etached deeply in this little area. I know it is abit stupid, but that's how much I really loved to be in blogger. Yes, cyber is not good. But that's how I type an say it all and definitely feel alot better. Yes, I know if ever whoever hated me blogging, comes to my blog and see this. He/she will think I am crazy. But I don't wish to say a thing. I rather kept mum than open my mouth. Lesser problems is better than adding so much problems  inside me. Yes I am a very emotional unstable person, but I listen more than anything else. Like my blog, I love to listen. Even if I comment much, I know I won't say the best but I try. Oh well. Life is such a irony sometimes. Hard and Easy. Removing of my blog is impossible, but changing of link might be possible so that no one can find me. Not easy but I can try. I have no idea for now. But I must say that I do love blogging. Honestly. More than any non living thing. Guess, it takes all courage to type all this. But still, at least I vent it all out. It makes me feel better. I post all this is not out of sympathy. Is feel like typing something for my blog. Maybe an update? Maybe just reflecting about blogging? Maybe just plain talk? Or maybe saying my passion for blog?

I think I am abit too very sensitive over my blog. Or maybe just emotions went loose. I have no idea, but saying it all do makes one fee better. I hope I didn't make anyone upset ! Just want to say my little feelings all out because I don't like choking emotions inside me. It pains my heart to actually suddenly write such stuff, or it feels like I might even quit blogging. Very unexpected for me to say that. Oh well.. I guess I am just abit emotional loose. But no worries, I will be fine after that. Well folks, lastly, want to say well, I guess that's all. Thank you very much for hearing this blog rant from me.

& I love you, Blogger
Thank you for being there for me
Whether I change URL or what,
I will always keep this blog by my side
Because, you're a part of me
My lovely memories of everything
Thank you, I love you :)

Labels:


»
«