W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
To my Idiot Boyfriend
Sunday, April 11, 2010 AT 6:12:00 PM ★

This lovely boy over here is named Desmond Toh Yong Qiang ♥
He's my beloved boyfriend since 10 October 2008, 0320am 
He's heading towards twenty one years old this year & I know he's excited
Do you know I love him to the max, because he is just so special
Simply love the way he smile at me, making me smile when I'm down,
Scolding me when I do something stupid, buying things without letting me know
Showing me what's it like to be so in love when he catch my little heart
I'm so glad I've known him despite sometimes I am so short of words on the phone
Despite he doesn't blog, but he must always me this Stupid Girlfriend always love him
Love him more than any other woman has ever love him, so he's mine
No need to snatch him away from me, because I will bite you if you steal him, RAWR!
Although the method he dotes on me is so different from any other man ,
But I love how special he is to me, being just the only Boyfriend that's so sweet :)
He's what that made me believe in Love, seriously. What a beautiful young man, right?
I love telling him how much I love him, and enjoy text messaging him because its so nice
Despite having endless quarrels at times, but just glad he showed me what's special love
& He taught me what's "After the heavy rain, comes the beautiful Rainbow."
Oh my, I think I've grown madly in love with him already everytime I talk about him
He has everything that I want, he's smart, rich, cute, handsome, bubbly, tall, just nice
What's best is especially, I've got his heart and he got my heart already.. Aww~
I got so much things to say about him, but what's best is I love him to the max
More than anyone else has ever loved him before, yes I do, I'm sure of it totally
He doesn't like words, but I love dedicating words to him, I know he will kill me
Oh well, my love for him is endless like the song "Endless Love", cos we belong to each other
He take good cares of me & I promise I will do the same to him too, always there
Lastly, I just want to tell him I love you my Dearest Desmond ♥
Danielle Teo Yun Jie always loving you, muahs. :)

- Your Stupid Girlfriend

Labels:


»
«