W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Brand New Week again
Monday, May 03, 2010 AT 12:10:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What's In Your Mind Sometimes? I Want To Know
Been wondering if Babylove♥ will ever wait for me if I ever go other country? Will he wait for me like the way I wait for him when he went Kuala Lumpur? Well, :( Just got that sudden thinking, ohwell. Hm, currently watching E.U whereas Babylove♥ also watchingg. :/ Lol! I've changed Blogskin earlier on. Took me almost half a day :) but overall, I love my new blogskin. :3 Haha, this sucks to the max ! Whatever manzxc ! Hahaha. Gosh, stomach pain but no period. Fuck slow. :/ Oh well :3 Lately, I am so addicted to :3. Loved that face to the max !! :D Haha, maybe later I want to go shitting~ Hmm, nothing much :/ Oh well. Recently, I stayed over 3rd Aunt's house for 3 days 2 nights :) LOL, for the first time I reached school sooo early before 7.3oam ;] Omigosh, right? I waited for Babylove♥ ! ;D Okay, I am so lame. Right.. ^-^

NO FAIRRRRR !
Tomorrow I got school :(

Babylove♥ and I got school tomorrow :'( Then siblings they all got no school, due to Labour Day on Sat. Chicken McNuggets lo. But still, I enjoyed being in school. Oh well :/ That's how life is like, I guess. Well, I just learnt a sentence recently. In life, there's a point of time where we must accept the changes, not being sad over it. Oh well. Having some emotions stuffs inside my heart. :] Oh well. Tomorrow I got B.A.D Lesson & time to studyy AGAIN :D Brand new week, brand new start again ~ :D Weeet, Babylove♥ got himself a Pink LG Lollipop :)) Total ~ Shared abit with him & glad he totally adores the phone

Haha, must be wondering why did he buy that? Well, no reason :D As long as Babylove♥ loves it, I am happy with it even if its Pink ;D Hahaha ~ LOL, been ages since I did proper updates. Hahaha, I want to watch Iron Man 2. Bugger DD: , seriously I want to watch that movie. :3 Been ages since I watched that movie :/ DAMNNN ! :'( LOL, so lame of me. Hahaha, awaiting for Babylove♥ to watch movie for sooooo long !! ;D Yawn~

I am heading off to bed real soon ^-^ Don't want to worry my Babylove♥ ! ;D Gosh, I miss him ~ Haha. Oh well, so used to having Babylove♥ by my side. Hehe, do you know I painted my nail ? :> Loved my nail polish ~! Kyaaaahhhhh ! Shall upload my lovely nails soon. Wanted to ask AmandaBABE to help me but no wishes to trouble her. She is enough stressed up ! :( Oh well, starting year 2 is enough stressful, so ya! Understand :))

Life is predestined,
Face all those things that comes and with no regrets :)

Oh well, getting abit inspirational~~! ;D anyways, I am off to sleep already! :3 final post already.

& Changes happen around life,
No matter what, we must face it at times
Can't stop thinking and whatever
Yet we must keep moving forward in life
Be happy for what comes and have no regrets.

P/S ; PERIOD, FASTER COME! :> (No want grumpy mood !)

Labels:


»
«