W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Furama Hotel
Monday, May 03, 2010 AT 10:11:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Heart Skips A Beat Everytime I Think Of Us
Woooot! :D Give Me A Sign by Breaking Benjamin totally rawkk! I love that song, found it recently & I am so sure that I am madly in with the songg. Ohya, have anyone noticed that I've decided not to put any songs in my blog :) Haha, well I find it rather annoying. Well, might as well I stick to ONLY ONE SONG or none. Well, I am here to update is partly cos of Friday, :D Haha let me share why is that so~

On Friday, 30 May 2010 I went to
Furama Hotel
to eat International Buffet with Babylove♥ and his familyy :D OMG lah! First time I have ever been to a Hotel to have Buffet! OMG !! In fact, Friday was a lovely day because its my favourite day of the week :) Well, reached school earlier than Babylove♥. Cos I went over to Aunt's house to stay over. Haha, then had our respective lessons. After that, lesson ended. Babylove♥ and I headed down to Tamp to eat Indian Rojak (: Yum yum~ That's our favourite. Gotten ourselves that, then off to Babylove♥'s house. Well, slacked there, played computer, iron my clothes, & ate full full :> Then, after that some stuffs happen. Blah Blah Blah. Then, around 5pm Babylove♥'s father came home :) All of us gotten ready & off to Furama Hotel :) Babylove♥'s dad drove Babylove♥, his brother and me down along with him. Weeeeet! :D

Haha, YAY, took our 1st pic with Babylove♥'s LG Lollipop :) Niceeee~ Haha, then in the car, saw a whole loads of scenery ! :D Took some but, its in Babylove♥'s camera. Hehe :> Then, soon after we reached !! :D OMGGGG.
The place is soooooo chioooo ! :D
I swear I love that place to the max :) Babylove♥ went there 4 times ALREADY! Can you believe that? :/ That's my first time that I come here for the 1st timee! :> OMG! So loved x3 Babylove♥ really changed my life, honestly. Gosh, thank you Babylove♥ for changing my life. Haha I must admit, I'm like so SUAKU. Snap Snap everywheree :) Haha, like an idiot .__. Hahaha, well sure loved the place. Haha, alot of yummy foods too :D I love the Satay most of all ! :D Well, there are sushi too. Salmon Sashimi. && of course, got my favourite DESSERTS !! ;D The ice creams are from Swensens. Chewy chewy one. OHYA. They even have WAFFLES! Can you believe it?! OMGGGG!! Nice nice, sweet sweet ~ I ate several rounds before proceeding to the WAFFLES :) Oh boy, I love the food. Hm, I ate a lot that day ! Haha even shit alot too :x hehe. Afterall, Babylove♥ made me enjoy alot :D Well, for the first time in my life I'm in a Hotel having BUFFET (: Haha. Well, the desserts are definitely ♥♥♥♥-ed !
Wonderful Dinner :)

Haha, okay! :D I took some pictures there, but they ain't with me. Oh well. Honestly speaking, I love that day uber a lot. Ignoring the earlier day which turn my face to white. Hahaha. Oh boy, I can barely imagine I am REALLY in a hotel eating. I noticed I have been repeating and repeating myself :x Pardon me for repeating. Anyways gotta go and study already. :D
Okay, done posting of that day.

& Thank you for changing my life so much
You made me believe what I don't believe before
You're honestly the one I can entrust to
Regardless what type of person you are,
I just love you the way you are cos you're my Destiny
Thank you God for giving you appearing in my life.

Labels:


»
«