W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy Nineteenth Monthsary !
Monday, May 10, 2010 AT 12:00:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1o May 2o1o <3
Happy Nineteenth Monthsary
& Once again, it arrived on the 1oth and that means my other Monthsary with him.
As each single month pass by slowly, I will reflect back for the whole month when it reaches our Monthsary.
Many stuffs will run through my mind, my heart and even my soul just like an Escalator.
Regardless good or bad, I will think and tell myself what's there to change and maintain to last this love.
It is not an easy road to come this far, what's more when I have more complicated stuffs than him.
He's been there listening patiently till today, he no longer listens to them cos its enough to take already.
Yes, two is better than one but endless happening the same thing all over again is not better at all.
He knows what's wrong, both of us hopes for the best but it is still the same. Nothing changed.
First of all, I am still very happy he is always there forgiving me and patiently feeling me up with his loves.
I don't ask for more, yet just that he feels happy and having me by his side, always loving him only.
Despite him having stupid moofus attitude & me having bad stubborn problems, we still sort them out right.
He loves me, I love him & we both love each other, that's enough to ask for already. :)
Both of us are two different kinds of person but probably its fate who made us so in love with each other.
We may have changed but our love for each other never changed at all, always loving no matter what.
Although we have quarrels like every other couples, but at least we make the effort to let this love last.
I want to last cos I know he's the destined one, the only man I have loved since the day he chose me.
Each single monthsary represents how deep is our love and the steps we have made to come this far.
I know he's a man of short words, but I know he does care, does love, does bother & loves me like I do.
I love writing alot, he knows that but he prefers doing it out rather than typing it all out, different uh?
But that's how we are able to become this lovely as a pair together, growing up in this relationship.
Crazily in love? I beg to differ. We're not but just a pair of couple loving each other's company.
People can doubt us, but we will never doubt our relationship with each other cos he's all that matters to me now.
Love comes and he has become a drug inside me, a drug that caught so addicted when he showers his love.
No words are ever enough to say to say my little heart, I know I said that alot but its the fact, the truth.
So therefore, I end off by saying "L♥ve, I love you. I can't lose you at all.".

10th's, You are always my Knight in Shining Amour
The One who saved me from the evil cluthes of you-know-who

& Love comes and goes
Whether you find it or not, its up to you :)

Labels:


»
«