W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Life goes on
Saturday, May 08, 2010 AT 10:57:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If We Are Meant To Be, Nothing Can Stop Us From Loving Each Other
BOO !!! :D I'm here to blog again. Rawr, I am feeling sad because my blog is so lacked of pictures ): & I seriously hate it to the max?! :/ So going to ask my love to take with me and spam my blog with pictures. So therefore, bear with me with all this B-O-R-I-N-G words. Haha. Do you know, today is Saturday? Haha. I am feeling so happie! :3 Cos it is SATURDAY. What's best, its a weekend. LOL! Haha~ Amazingly, I didn't sleep my usual 10hr - 12hr which is such an achievement. I slept lesser than that this days. :> Haha, on a brighter note, I am not a pig anymore. But on a darker note, I am feeling exhausted all the times ._. Haha. So is it good or bad? No idea. Hahaha, been such a thinker lately. But I am fine already! ;D pardon me~ Haha. Okay, how retarded.

Hmm, blogging has been a uber-damn-lazy kind of thing for me to do this days, but in order to keep having readers I won't give up! What's more, blogging has been a passion since I was Sec 1? Haha amazingly, I've spent almost 5 years blogging~ (: Oh well, how gayy! Haha. Hm, currently I am like planning for Boyf♥'s 21st Birthday. Geehh, yea I know its damn early to plan but plans plans plans has been running in my head. Another thing that keep running through my head is the upcoming Practical Assignment I'm going to have on Friday ! :/ DAMN? I am still damn noob in the subject, & I won't give up! That's my will :) Ever since stepping into the new environment, I'm happy and contented ! Afterall, I have spend 1 year happily inside :) Hmm, how sweet :) Hehe! To be honest, I'm abit upset cos I neglect Thy-LoveStory pretty much lately ): Oh manzxc! That sucks, you know? T.T Oh well, I have been quite much hooked at my Facebook, Tumblr & RydahMS !! :/ Haha, how suckish. :'( LOL! Hmm, okay moving on.

Today, I spend my day at Boyf♥'s house. In fact, for the past few days except Wednesday I was hanging out at Boyf♥'s house :))) Well, happiee! :3 LOL, in fact I spend more time with him than being at home ._.
Home is no longer a place I know that its a home anymore.
Hahah, positive positive ^-^ Okay, how lame can this get :/ I don't wish to be classified as a piece of shit yet someone useful. LOL. Okay, I'm going off to Facebook & let me end something off.

& Everything is still the same, no matter how much I tried
I keep trying and trying but I still feel alone
What else you want me to do? What else, tell me please!
I am really tired of trying, but I am still trying
I don't want to give up, and please don't make me
I know we cannot go back to the past like last time
But as your daughter, I still have feelings and emotions
For goodness gracious, what am I in your eyes?

Labels:


»
«