W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Loveee :3
Thursday, May 06, 2010 AT 3:03:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happiness, Is What I Need Each Single Day
I'm blogging again :) Honoured? ;D I don't want to lose any readers so must have constant blogging :3 hahaha. Yea, -.- I'm having BAD Lesson right now. Well, nice lesson though. Haha, For Loops makes me dizzy but I am trying my utmost best to learn :> Haha, good girl horh? ;D Tell me I am. Lesson are bored, but that's where I learn lesson. Lol. ^w^ This few days, thanks to the dumb asshole weather. I barely have some sleep! :( Stupid weather, let me tell you guys ONE BIG EXAMPLE.

For example : Last night, I slept real early at 11pm. Happily went off to bed and hoping to regain all my energy. To my dismay, I woke up at 2am. Sweating profusely and I was super shagg. So I tell myself, wake up and get myself a cold cold drink :) So off I went to take freezing cold Honey Wheat Grass. So drink till I was feeling uber refreshing. Then, off to bed again :) So I went to bed. Okay, then I woke up for the 2nd time, cos I thought its time for bed already. Know what? It was only 4.15am. WTF?! :o I was irrated! :/ Cos I was awaken by HEAT despite having a fan -.- Goodness gracious, my beautiful night was R-U-I-N-E-D! WTF?!?!?!?! So shag can :/ Although I am contented with the fan, but do you know the weather is OMFG!

Terrible night. :/ How horrible. T.T Really hope my night can be better this days! Seriously, I will suffer insomnia. OMFG manzxc! Oh well Geehh, can't update blog much lately. Quite busy in school with studies & of course my Boyf♥. If you are asking about family, I got nothing to say :/ Oh whatever :3 Oh well. Anyways, I gotta go already! :D Maybe I will continue posting at Boyf♥'s house :D

Updated at 7'May'2o1o :)
BOO ! ;D hahaha, I am back to blog. Didn't get a chance to blog at Boyf♥'s place :) So ya, continue updating. Having break right now. Geeehhhh, so glad its Friday now :) Sure am happy ! :) Well, last night I didn't get to sleep well.
STUFFS STUFFS STUFFS!
Oh my! I guess that's life. My eyes are terribly swollen along with 2 bruises in my hand. :/ Oh well, will be fine ! T.T Gosh, in fact I got nothing much to update. No idea what to blog. Haha let me carry on bonding with my 2 sisters & 2 girlfriends! :> ♥♥ them to the max

& I hope nothing goes wrong again.

Labels:


»
«