W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
My Personal Brand x3
Friday, May 28, 2010 AT 11:14:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You're My Personal Brand Of Heroin & I Need You So Badly
Three days going to be without parents !
Surprising, yea? But yaaaa, siblings and I are in Singapore. Haha, hope parents are enjoying themselves at Kuala Lumpur :) Today is Friday, my favourite week of the year! :> YAY! I AM SUPER HAPPY! Because, today is Vesak Day & I got no school ! :D Lol, good chance to give me a good rest~ :x What's more, >my period has arrived. Amazingly, when I didn't care much && it came! :> I am so happy~ Dearest♥ didn't know yet, & I intend to tell him later :D Woohoo, but what sucks is Phase Test is coming up real soon in 2 weeks time! :( So shit~ I suck at that! Hopefully, Dearest♥ will help me. I know he will~ Lately been thinking so much, realized that life is just so typical :/ Well, recently one of my good friend come consulting me for advices & I realized a lot of things. Felt so upset for her. I hope she's fine :( I told her to talk to the friend nicely & find out what's wrong. She hasn't contact me yet. From her, I learnt that life is not so easy as it seemed. One minute, someone can love you. But the next minute, the person can hate you like fuck. & You wouldn't know why. Asking him/her or what's wrong, the person won't even bother about you. & I also learnt that, the truth is never always the truth. Know more before concluding. What the, when I heard her story :/ Damn stunned on how life can be sometimes. Ohwell, I hope it all works out for my friend :>

As for today, I am a good girl :) I helped siblings buy food, did ironing of the uniform & of course, I folded my blanket! ;) Haha, see I am such a good girl! :> Hehe, happy happy! At least, I did something useful. So glad for that. I don't know why, but I just don't like people to see the best shots of me. Especially my family. :/ Oh well. Okay, that sucks! But that's my character. Oh well, don't blame me~ Hmm, had a quick nap earlier on just now. I feel so much more energetic but still, let's hope cramps doesn't occur me tomorrow. Dearest♥ is bringing me to a Carnival tomorrow! :> I am damn excited over it, but still no high hopes. Happy to be able to see Dearest♥ tomorrow! :D I am so used to being with Dearest♥ all day long~~ I can't imagine what will it be like when Dearest♥ goes to National Service. :x Ohwell, I am merely just a glue towards Dearest♥. Haha, well I know! I just gotta be positive! Hehe, ohya! Today I watch Sydney White :3 It is a modern day Snow White show, a girl leaving her sorority life and taking care of 7 dorks! (: Okay, I learnt something in the show.
Be who you really are, & don't pretend cos it hurts when you fake to be someone you are not. EVERYONE IS A DORK! So I shall tell you why,
I love to imagine retarded thoughts on the man I love especially thinking of ways to improve my relationship with him,
so I am a dork!

Cool, right :D Everyone is a dork, SO WHAT? Muahaha, the show is nice, inspiring :> I love such show. Dearest♥ won't fancy but still, I TOTALLY LOVE THE SHOW! :D Aww manzxc, tomorrow heading to Carnival with Dearest♥ but Dearest♥ is asking me not to bring camera :( Oh well. :/ Up to Dearest♥, I don't wish to force him at all~ I am afraid to make him all pissed off or else Doom Day for me. :( Oh well ! Okay, today I spend more time watching teevee compare using the computer :> LAZY TO THE MAXIMUM :x One way, it's a good wayyy or another. :] Haha, I'm feeling all tired and everything. :/ OH GOSH, so sian~ :( Oh well, I accidentally made Dearest♥ angry. :'( Oh crappish, how gay can this get. Wish to get things right now. Oh well. Yawns. Haha, I am typing like damn slow right now. LOL. I am just addicted to playing www.y3.com :) Okay, I think I have type pretty much right now. As lazy as a pig right now. Dearest♥, xoxo to you.

& I must change my bad habits,
Must not commit anything silly again.
I really hate making Dearest♥ angry.
Deepest apologizes, I suck at this and that.
Guilty me, suckish me, must change my bad habits.

Labels:


»
«