W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
So glad you are fine
Saturday, May 29, 2010 AT 11:00:00 PM ★
Ohmygawd, MY FRIEND HAS CONTACTED ME! Sorry, I can't reveal her name or else she is so going to kill me! Lol, she saw my post and finally contact me. Gosh, thankfully she explained to me why the heck she M.I.A for almost 4 freaking dayyys! She was busy settling the bloody thingy with her friend. Thank God she's fine! Seeing her fine, I am uber glad lah! :> Makes me feel at ease right now, no need to think so much! :D I am so going to box her when I see her which might take a long time ._. Haha, hardly hang out with her. She is in Poly ): OH WELL! We have our lives but glad that at least, she remembers me and still bother to tell me what's wrong. Haha, I will talk about the Carnival tomorrow! Today, I am quite tired already. But Dearest♥ is the best, love him to the max! :> For now, I just want to share this good news to all my READERS! :D So happy!!! :> I can worry less now, must must kill her when I see her! SMS her more than 3 times a dayy & she totally ignore. RAWRRR! :/ How can she?!?!!? Okay never mind, just want to share this good news to ALL! :D I am off to chat with Dearest♥. Or else later he say I distracted! :/

& I love you, Dearest♥
Love you to the maximum!

Labels:


»
«