W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Sick Sick Sick
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 AT 5:55:00 PM ★
It Will Be Better In Time, I Believe.
Omg omg omg omg omg! What the f**k!
I'm falling sick again.
Yea Yea, laugh all you want. I am indeed ill. Down with flu right now inclusive of heading to sore throat. Weather is bad, so I guess that's how I got infected by the FLU VIRUS. Boyfriend♥ mustn't get sick ): Don't wish he got spread by me. One person sick is better than two. I can't afford my Boyfriend♥ to be sick at this point of time. Because, I love him. Yes, it is a fact. Yea, I might gonna be missing one day of school cos I would prefer to visit a doctor than deteriorate my illness. Yes, you all might don't give a fuck but I appreciate my little life. Stop blaming the innocent CHICKEN, damn goodness gracious lah. :/ Oh well, I guess I am ill plus just abit emotional unstable ): That's what happen when you are sick. Yea, my head went empty. Boyfriend♥ scold me, & that's the right thing to do cos I ain't thinking logically already. My soul has flew away. You get my meaning if you are sick. I admit I hate doctors since young, but they are my remedy right now. Need them badly! :/ Let's just pray that damn damn damn asthma don't come back. Can't afford manzxc! 2 experience is ENOUGH! :/ Oh well, I just wish to thank Boyfriend♥ for being there endlessly despite many things has been going around us. I love the way you cared for me. Always know that. :)

& Give me the strength
I really want your strength
Don't make me feel lost anymore, can?

Labels:


»
«