W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Special Love.
Monday, May 10, 2010 AT 11:19:00 AM ★
Happy Nineteenth Monthsary, Love!
Another update again :> Haha, I am excited just like my Babylove♥. You all know why? Because I am getting Babylove♥ a camera. It is supposed to be his 21st Birthday Present but then, Babylove♥ requested to receive it early in prevention of unneccessary problems occuring. So I got no choice, but to agree to what Babylove♥ suggested. Well, less problems is better :) Gosh, can't believe I actually decided on getting Babylove♥ a camera. So much consideration before finalizing it. :> Although my $ just fly away just liddat, I find it worth it. What's more, it is for my Babylove♥. Also not any other man.

Well, I'm purchasing the Samsung PL150? Most probably, gonna be that :D I hope he loves it! Haha. Not saying I am one wonderful woman yet just giving a gift from me to him :) Well, I don't know if it means anything to him, it means all my dozens of ♥♥ for him. The power of love :D Oh well, Babylove♥ loves it & I am happy for it :> Oh well ! I am so crazyy. Still remember all the times I saved, from resisting my temptations, not buying anything, using just $40 a week and to be able to save to this amount. Oh my gawd, stunned with myself can :3 Haha. I don't know if this little gift makes him go "woah woah woah". Actually, it is not a surprise gift because he already set his eyes on but didn't buy :) So I did, prove to him & of course, make his wish come true. To me, I guess I love him to the max and I'm willing to give my all except you know what for him. Crazy me, but still that's how much I love him! :D

Oh well, am I abit crazy? LOL, I got so many desires :> But then, I spend for that camera I got no more desires -.- How contradicting. I confess I am feeling unhappy cos I gotta give him the camera so early! >< But, I don't regret after he tells me about his feelings and all. What matters most is still, his happiness :>
Haha, okay! >< How romantic of me :> Haha, but yea that's what makes me happy. Well, I wish to do things for them, buy things for them but all that stopped since the day I was rejected so many times till I'm tired. What a faggot. :/ I am emotionally unstable. I have a weird disease. :/

  • I know that he's all that matters to me.
  • I love to make him smile.
  • I have many wants but rather make his wish come true
  • I love to be by his side when he's in a good mood.
  • I love to buy gifts for Babylove despite having things I want.
  • I THINK I AM CRAZY >:D

Call me a nutcase, I will be glad to hear that. xD LOL, I think I am abit crazy-sified! Oh well, so nuts~ Haha, I am so going to make a new friend called Samsung PL150, gonna name that new Baby & of course, take many pics with my Babylove♥. :> I thought of different kinds of pictures to take with Babylove♥, :D I want to spam with memories of me & him x33. Hehe, many ideas come along the way. Thanks to FuckyeahhLove, I have sooo many ideas! :D Okay, I hope I type long enough~ Been so long since I typed this lonqq. I am lazy already, gotta go! :D
MUST MUG HARD! :D

& I have no regrets, I know that
I just hope you appreciate what I did
Lastly, wish you do feel happy for what I done :>

Labels:


»
«