W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
The Stars Lean Down To Kiss You,
Sunday, May 30, 2010 AT 8:48:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Take My Hands & Let's Dance Thru The Night
Finally time to update my blog about yesterday! Was uber uber tired todayyy! But still, as promised to all of you I will update. ;) Had an 'early night' yesterday :> Haha, had a hell a lot of fun yesterday with Dearest♥ at the Carnival. Well, I woke up at 7am early in the morning to get ready myself! Must shower & prepare myself to meet my Dearest♥ :) Excited me! Yaaa, after slacking for almost 15 minutes in bed I decided to wake up ! Dearest♥ was still pigg pigg in his wonderland :> Showered, watch teevee, packed my stuffs. Parents not in Singapore so must be independent ;) I send Dearest♥ a text message before waiting for my short hair to dry. Lalalalas, then about 7.45am I left my house! Woo, hope to reach Dearest♥'s house by 9am or later a bit cos they are leaving for the Carnival at about 10pm :) So off I went ! :D Dearest♥ hasn't text me yet till I reached Jurong East. He told me he's waken and his eyes are swollen. Awww :( Saddening norh, okay! Then, Dearest♥ text me all the way! :] Woot, but then Dearest♥ called me when I was at Raffles Place informing me to go Toa Payoh. Then, got to change of route to meet up Dearest♥ at Toa Payoh. Took me about 11 minutes to train down :> Gosh, been damn freaking long since I stepped in Toa Payoh. The last time was with Dearest♥ to change his Samsung Omnia to Iphone 2G :] & of course, I have some memories there too. Arrived there quite early so off I went to Cheers first to find something to drink. After a long hunt, I went to Fairprice instead. I bought myself a drink ; NutriSoy Almond Milk :) Yummmm! I ♥ that drink especially the Almond Taste. I am so madly in love with the drink ;)) Hahaha. After that, I continue waiting for Dearest♥ cos I have no clues what to eat. :> He also jio-ed me to eat too! :D

Soon after, Dearest♥ finally cameee! :> Met him! So glad to see him, hehe! :) Hmm, then I ate bee hoon with Luncheon Meat ! :D DELICIOUS. Then off to the Carnival! :] So excited luhh. First time going down with Dearest♥ and his parents! :] I am like a happy kid! After that, we walk walk walk walk. For the first time in my life, I look rather cool! Cos I carried heaps of shopping bags filled with food ! :> When I helped Dearest♥'s parents carry, I saw the amount I carried. I was overwhelmed. Cos normally I only see in shows that those shopaholics carry a lot of things eg : clothes, shoes. As for me, I am like a foodaholics :) Carrying a lot of food! :] Damn omg cool! Finally , I was able to eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream! ;] $5! I ate 'Chocolate Fudge Brownie'. DELICIOUS! ;D I totally love it too! :] I know I totally enjoy myself! :> We stayed there for about 2 hrs, I bought Danish Butter Cookies, Dinosaurs Natural Sweet, Salted Pretzels & 6 Cans of Apple Aloe Vera :] Amazing, right? :D Haha, actually Dearest♥'s parents wanted to give me one carton but too heavy for me so I never take, only take back 6 cans :) After that, went back to Dearest♥'s house :) Napped awhile, had a long long morning. Rested there awhile till Dearest♥ start disturbing me! Naughty Boyf of mine, . Then, we watch Dearest♥'s brother play PS3 when we are awake ;)) After that, had dinner there. Around 7pm, Dearest♥ and I head off to Tamp 1 to blow some air con, FUCK THE WEATHER :( It is killing people, literally! Saddening to say, I hate the weather so much! :/ I thought it will be fine, but still it isn't! WTFBBQ MANZXC! Oh well! I only managed to take one pic only! Pic of all the things we have buy! :] Well, I bought myself a pretty blouse from BEGA yesterday. So going to clear my wardrobe~~ :] HAPPY! I want to buy at least 4 - 5 blouses that fits me! Haha, anyways parents know about it & they can't believe I can wear :3

Hahaha, anyways I am going already! Already typed up! Hope to be able to go such stuffs with Dearest♥ again :) I am happy to be able to be with Dearest♥! How shag, tomorrow is another school day!

& I know you're the one for me
We are destined to be together
I just want you to know that,
I want to build a future with you
Solemnly you, my Dearest♥.

Labels:


»
«