W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
You belong to me only
Friday, May 28, 2010 AT 1:43:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You Will Always Be A Memory Inside My Heart
I CAN'T SLEEP! ):
EMOOOO! I want to sleep but I can't so I decided to update my bloggy and update a little bit ! ;D Happy Happy, tomorrow I got no school! Thanks to Vesak Day & no need to go to school. Woohoo! ^-^ Of course, I am happy! I need to catch back all my sleep manzxc but strangely I can't sleep right now D: Damn saddening. Boyfriend♥ is already in LaLaLand whereas I am like still CAN'T SLEEP. D: That sucks! Well, I cut my hair today! Boyfriend♥ was so unhappy with my hair so I decided to chop it off and make it a nicer one. LOL ! Alot of hairstylists want me to cut BLOB but it is definitely a NONO for me. Blob is too short @_@ I don't want. Geehhh, school is really tough lately! I am having Phase Test real soon. Omgwtfbbq! >< I am totally busted! :( Stressed up can. Oh well, must use this 3 days wisely! :> Well, my holidays are also coming my way real soon. I told Boyfriend♥ I want to have dates with him. It has been 1234567890 years/months/days since we have a proper date :( I want to go dating with Boyfriend♥!!!! :/

I want to like camwhore with him too D': You know how suckish it is when we are stuck in school life and we only can study study study! Nothing else BUT THAT! >< Boyfriend♥ & I are totally STRESSED UP! Life is liddat, so no choice! But I really hope during the holidays, I can have dates with Boyfriend♥. Everytime I blog-hopped, I admire those who have $$, and can spend freely. I tell myself, 'I must work hard now & buy all the things I desired!', I want to buy clothes, buy shoes, buy bags!
EVERYTHING OF MY OWN!
I hate the fact when my closed ones always show off to me. Wtf? So yaaa, I don't care! I live my life, so don't interfere with it! Happy enough to cherish my Boyfriend♥ now, and I happen to have EDUCATION (: Work hard now, & enjoy later! :> Quoted from Mrs Florence Tan ; My primary school teacher! :D Her that sentence helped me through a lot of things! :) SO YA! :D Boyfriend♥ is dearly missed :) I am missing him more each day, we have gone through so many things :> Because he is all I needed! Haha, mushy me! :D Well, I think as I type I can finally sleep. I can sense my eyes are dropping sooner or later :x Don't blame me! :/ Hahaha. Been trying my best to relax myself but still, the intense is there. :/ Oh well! :D Gotta live with it what~ Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to catch up all my sleeps!
TOTALLY HATES SLEEPING FOR ONLY A FEW HRS!
Can die manzxc! Haha I sure type a lot of shit. Hmm, oh well. I don't want type so much already.

My eyes are dropping, I might happen to blog tomorrow again :) I want to show you guys my new hair! Though its short, but I am loving it! :> Okay, chat lesser. Time for bed, GOODNIGHT!

& I cherish my Boyfriend♥ now
That's all it matters to me right now :>

Labels:


»
«