W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
2oth Monthsary (:
Thursday, June 10, 2010 AT 9:22:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When You Have Now, May Or May Not Belong To You Next Time
Countdown to 2 days more to holiday! :3 I need a break to restore all my energy, please. :/ I am very tired, literally. Been such a long week manzxc! I am utterly exhausted and what's worse is I am already having my holiday mood. My mood has drift off since Monday! Haha, amazingly I am able to endure throughout this entire 4 days. Haha, no choice. But Boyf♥ is more amazing! He has the holiday mood last week. Crazy boy of mine. I am like soo exhausted daily. :( Maybe due to my addiction in Plants vs Zombies! Haha. Ohmygawd, if I said I played daily I think people are going to start killing me. Haha especially Boyf♥. Hehe, but he's the one who made me all influenced. As mentioned, I am finding games to play during my holidayy! :) Recommendations are all welcome. Guess what, mum asked me to work but I rejected it. Because I can't find a job to kill me for 1 or 2 weeks & what's best, they love hiring people that can commit for 3 months. :/ Well, I don't wish to fail my results because of work. So I would prefer to cope studies rather than work work work and neglect my studies. What's worse is I'm not the type that can balance things well. Saddening to say. :/ Gosh, I miss Boyf♥. He is not feeling well for this past week. Saddening neh :( I wish I can be there for Boyf♥ but he always doesn't want me come in fret I got his virus. So sweet of Boyf♥ norh. Despite sick, he also concern about my health. Boyf♥ also tell me he's like a dead dog that caught me laughing like mad-ness! :D haha, what to do? My Boyf♥ is funny to the max ! Totally in ♥♥♥♥♥♥ with my special Boyf♥. Weee, maybe maybe tomorrow I am heading down PC show with Boyf♥ :) Happy! But still, I am totally beat out already~ Honestly speaking, time is tough but still I gotta keep moving. Many things have been revolving a lot, & what sucks is my emotion doesn't seemed to be better.

Earlier on, I went off to sleep & I felt like I have not slept for years! :/ Super duper tired. :( Honestly speaking, maybe I am suffering from stress. I can't seemed to sleep in the night & then I will be able to sleep only after a long while ._. Then just now when I hopped onto my bed, I dreamt more than I sleep. When I woke up, I didn't even realize its already 7pm :/ I think I was fucking tired :( I think sometimes my body just need a break, but I just kept forcing myself. Oh well. What to do? I need to stop all those emotion turmoil. I can't take it when I am so fed up & especially stressed. :/ Insonmia attacks, negative thoughts. :/ Think about it, it makes me feel what the fck... Hm, I guess I need a rest. All I need is just ample rest. Haha, probably will get that during holiday. Well, I guess this holiday is a good time. LOL! I can't believe I am actually updating my blog more than usual now. Maybe miss blogger :( I guess blogger miss me too, right? :D haha. Well, nowadays I just need to cure my eyes. :( My right eye has been giving me irration for the past few days. What fk lahh! :( Make me rub and rub. Damn itchy! Goodness gracious, I need it to recover! Ohyaa, I am excited. Tomorrow I am staying over Aunt's house but then, I miss my pillow and bolster :/ LOL, so squishyyyy~ Just nice for me~ Oh boy, I am damn lazy to add colors in my blog. But you know what? I am going to end my post right now. I want to play my Plants VS Zombies and Social City and Tumblr and and many others!! :] Haha are you touched by seeing me update? LOL, I wonder who actually bother to read. Haha today is my 2oth Monthsary, didn't celebrate with Boyf♥. Boyf♥ and I, our timing got clash-ed :( Boyf♥ got class during the afternoon whereas mine was in the afternoon. Well, just glad at least I was able to see Boyf♥ awhile :> That makes my day! :] Loves to you, x33

Happy Twenty Monthsary, L♥ve!
& 1oth's, I love you so much each single day ~
What we have gone through is not what others have to say
I guess we are the only ones able to know and say
Lastly, I love you as much as I always do each moment~

P/S ; no colors available :x

Labels:


»
«