W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
BORING POST LAH
Thursday, June 24, 2010 AT 12:00:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You Will Always Be My Rainbow After The Rain, Right?
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!
Here I'm again to update my dearest blog (: Haha, I am supposed to sleep, as always. So therefore here I'm to type type again ._. I know people loves to see me typing {: Haaaa, being thickskinned~ LOL, what a day spend! Of coz, I spend it with my Dar♥. As mentioned yesterday, I met up with Dar♥ at his place today! ^w^ Haha, happy to see him. But so sad can :/ Dar♥ is sick. He got sensitive nose & cough. Poor Dar♥ of mine ): I think he will be fine soon, I hope! Dar♥ must get well, kays! <3 Lol, time flies so quickly. Well, unnhappiness shall fade away. I decided to be happy! Haha, unhappy is just a word, so must cheer up! I don't want to be upset anymore :> Damn, my nose still got the SALTY SALTY taste, fish it~ D': Okay, probably it will be fine ._. Lol, what worries is me is still the USUALS. I decided to quit my intake of ice cream && go on a diet. LESS RICE! {: I don't want eat much rice anymore, I want to CUT DOWN! :D Must lose weight~ I am fucking fat, & I'm not happy!! Lol, okay I shall be fine. Gambatteh to me~ :D Okay, just support me ^-^ Oh well, I must really learnt to be a mature young lady. Enough of those shit! >< I MUST GROW UP!! Oh well, lame me~ Well, I'd better off be sleeping real soon :/ But I can't sleep, idk why. DEPRESSION! Hahaha. I'm scaring myself again~ Oh manzxc, this post is so shit. I have no clues what to type! -STONES for a long period of time- Okay back to post. Haha totally stoning like hell~~~~ AHHH I don't know what to blog leh! I've been stoning for awhile now. Okay call me a lame shit, b'coz I don't know what to blog and I feel like sleeping already! Well, I am BORED! So therefore, I am here to say bye! I decided not to type anymore! :3 Sooo yaaa, be understanding abit and SO LONG NOW :D

& be happy cos you must be
Not unhappy cos it is stupid~

All I ever wanted was to be appreciated by anyone, let them know what am I feeling, saying my deepest secrets or even be there for me. I really need that someone, not neccessary be a lover. I wouldn't mind if its a friend. I just need someone who let me feels I am wanted, I am not alone in my own world. I want hugs and kisses, words too to let me feel I am always having someone constantly. Yes I have love but still, I want to feel I am wanted, being appreciated, someone caring for me. I want a bff, or even a soulmate or maybe a person who I can rely on. Is my boyfriend that kind? I guess so. I believe he will always be the one I love no matter what it is.

(Ignore this emo shit, just feel like typing)

P/S ; Just tell me it is a damn boring post :>

Labels:


»
«