W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Chalet is fun :D
Saturday, June 19, 2010 AT 6:50:00 PM ★
Right now at this moment, I am at chalet with Boyfriend♥ and his family and relatives. It totally made me rewind back to Boyfriend♥'s 19th Birthday. I still remember that time like it just happened yesterday. That day, it was Boyfriend♥'s birthday & I went over with Fish & Wilson (her then boyfriend). Well, at that moment Boyfriend♥ (who wasn't mine yet) invited me to his birthday chalet. I went there with her because I was so paisehh :x Haha, then at that time I was sooo shyy! D: Because I know Boyfriend♥ was in love with me and I was totally awkward because I don't love him yet. Well, I also remember that day Boyfriend♥ gave me something :D Well, no special feelings yet. Just normal average feelings. Yayaya, I know I hurt his feelings at that time :/ Oh well, memories are just so worth to be remembered. Haha, young and cute times, I still remember everything. Haha I know Fish kept trying to help me :D haha, sweet him ! && after so many trial, Boyfriend♥ become my lover on 10 October 2008, 0320am. Oh well, love ~ I miss those times. :D Okay I was saying I'm so lame! I miss Boyfriend♥, today he is so tired :( Heartpain DD: Okay lame! Okay, I love Chalet although I still love my bed! :/ Okay I gotta go already. I want to have fun fun fun fun fun! :3

& Boyfriend♥, you are all that matters to me.

Labels:


»
«