W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Dearest, you are mine mine mine
Saturday, June 26, 2010 AT 11:36:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We're The Author Of Our Own Story, Live It B'coz This Is The Way You Want It
Bonjour ALL!
Finally, I have decided to update my blog again! Like finally, please. I've neglected my blog for almost 2 days. Haha, I shall tell you all the reason later! :D Omg! I can't get enough of seeing my Dearest♥. At last, after four days OF not meeting my Dearest♥, I am so sad! :x Seriously, I miss him a dozen ): Didn't get to meet up with him or what, cos he's sick. Well, as you know I am a super understanding girlfriend, I give him his ample of rest plus I know he needs it a lot. I let him rest rest rest. In fact, I doubt I am going to meet Dearest♥ today too! B'coz he is still sick ): Pig Dearest♥, also sick! :/ I must seriously look after of him, that boy of mine is always sick! Make me so sad. Sad die me luhh. Okay, but then we did chat on phone. Hahahaha, Dearest♥'s voice is sooo sexy! Like a sexy man! :D haha, his flu makes him sound all weirdo~ :D Well, but still I ♥ him so much. (: Erm, for this few days I've been hot over heels over a drama. I think I'm damn old school b'coz that drama is out like damn long?!?! && I am only watching it NOW! :/ Omg! Haha, while everyone is crazy over Fifa World Cup 2010, I am crazy over Hi!My Sweetheart. HAHAHAHAHAH! Yes, you are not hearing me wrong.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi. My Sweetheart
That's the show I've been watching like crazyy lately! Hahaha, I chiong-ed for 3 days! && finally I am finishing it like 3 more ep to go! HAHAH I totally love that show! :> Well, honestly speaking I've quitted watching drama for damn long already! I was so damn bored one day, so I decided to watch (: Well, it is not a regret yet it's totally love! :3 I am not lying! The show is damn funny. That time, AmandaBABE told me all about it but I was interested. After that, was busy studying I totally forget about the show until I saw it online, so I decided to watch it lo. :) Well, I love the plot, the lame-ness! && OF COS THE LOVE OF BAOZHU & TALANG! :> Hahaha. From that show, Pink Panther is officially becoming famous again ._. Hahaha. Do watch it if you are seriously bored & wants some entertainment. Hehe. :) Well, hopefully I can find more nice show to watch! :D haaaa. Hmm, Dearest♥ is busy recovering whereas I watch that! :) Okay back to today, I went over to meet Dearest♥ today! (: B'coz my Uncle & Aunt happen to come down to pick my Mum to find my 3rd Aunt to send all to funeral. ): Lately, some stuffs happened at my 3rd Aunt there. So Mum and Aunt and Uncle went there. Seriously, my uncle's driving is C.M.I! :x Haha Dearest♥ is soo much better~ LOL, then Dearest♥ picked me up from 3rd Aunt's house then off to Dearest♥'s house (: Well, so happy to see him. Dearest♥'s uncle was always there, then we chit chat chit chat then in the night, we went to eat Chicken Rice for dinner. Love the chicken rice ttm~ (: After that, walked back to Dearest♥'s house! && I get to eat Ben&Jerry's ice cream. Yum yum :D Then after awhile, off I go already! :) Must go home, cos it's getting late. Home sweet home at last, so that's why I am blogging right now. Haha off to watch the last 3 ep already! :> Haha once again, thanks AmandaBABE for introducing the show ;) & time to watch it all finish & rest! :D

& Your love is all that's enough to please me
I don't need anything else except you
B'coz you have become my Everything already.

So what if the whole world let me down? At least, I know I have someone there for me standing through thicks and thins. I know it is wrong to love him till he's married to me but I know the love I have with him can't be easily compared by words b'coz we have gone through what others have not. I believe by being myself and he being himself, we find love & that's how we found each other. I know who're the ones who love me, and who're the ones who hates me. Haters, please fuck off my life. Lovers, I love you forever & always.

Labels:


»
«