W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Father's Day.
Sunday, June 20, 2010 AT 10:48:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Want To Have You Longer Than Forever, Can I?
Muhahas, right now I'm still at the chalet :) I know the night is still young. Duh, that's why I'm here to blog. B'coz I love to :> Well, this 2 days of chalet is really fun. Tomorrow is the last day already ): Oh boy, it passes so fast can :/ Haha, I must say I really did enjoy myself. For the first time in my life, I stayed over at a chalet with Boyf♥ and his family. Amazingly, I wasn't shoo home or else dooms day for me. I gotta stay over Aunt's house again. Time passed by so quickly. :> 2 days of BBQ & enjoyment is over. Yesterday was sorta the best, ate loads of food :> Seriously delicious & I love it to the max. Boyf♥'s mom marinated the yummy chicken, butter the hotdogs, crab meats and others. I enjoyed myself a lot although I can say I am totally paiseh. If you happen to read yesterday's post, you can see how excited and anxious I'm. Haha, all the times spend here is deeply remembered (: LOL, well Boyf♥ is off watching soccer right now.

MEN JUST LOVE SOCCER!

An undeniable fact (: so therefore, I let my boy go watch soccer. Haha, call me a sweetheart :D Ohyaa, I managed to drink my yummy cupwalker ! :D I tried a new favour named Yoghurt Apple Juice. Got a bit of sour-ish plus sweet-ness :> I love love it ! Next time, I want to try HazelNut Chocolate Milk Tea (: Haha if peepo, you happened to read my Plurk I mentioned something like 'I woke up really early since school holiday begin'. Yaaa, you are NOT reading wrong. :> Boyf♥, his family and I woke up early to eat Breakfast! :D Roti Prata just for me~. Haha thankfully, I spend less than $10 for this two days! :D Yesterday, Boyf♥ bought me yum yum Kinder Bueno. x33 Love him~ :D haha. Well, as for today I went with Boyf♥, his brother and uncle to Wild Wild Wet (: Been such a long time since I went there ;D my first time there was also with Boyf♥. :> Happiness ttm! LOL Boyf♥ sure start complaining 'I'm always reporting to the world.'. But still, this is what I love to do :> Well, I must say ! :D I'm having the most fun ever. LOL, I miss family :/ Haha, weird! Okay never mind. Ignore that sentence. :/ Okay, right now I am blogging b'coz I think its time to :] Once Boyf♥ is around, it is almost impossible that I can blog. Haha, well that's all for now. I am going off already! :> I want to watch 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience' :D

All of a sudden, my mind rewind back to Boyf♥'s 19th birthday. I was remembered by the time we spend together before we are attached. I remember that time on his birthday, I called Fish and Wilson along. I was so afraid to go there alone. B'coz I know he was attracted to me. But I just didn't have feelings for him. Oh well. He even mentioned he got something for me, even worse. B'coz I am so shy. I remembered that I made him some gifts. Unbelievable, he cherish it till now. Well, I am still stunned that he does remember the times before we are attached and everything. I didn't know he remember our first meeting. Honestly, I believe he's the right choice. :) I don't wish to have anything happening. Well, I just want to say I love you, Boyf♥. You matters to me.
LOL, saying all that makes me so emotional >< Haaaa I am going off already! ;D Bye! & Today is Father's Day. The meaning is there for me, To there, I think its far beyond reach. How sad. But life goes on, uh? P/S ; Thankfully I forgot.
P/S/S ; I might upload photos! :3
P/S/S ; Chalet with baby's family is fun

Labels:


»
«