W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
I want holiday!
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 AT 8:33:00 AM ★
Final week of school, omg!
I can't wait for school to be out, I want to rest! :3
Need sleep, need sleep, need sleep, need sleep, need sleep.
I need my sleep so badly, omg omg omg omg omg omgg!
Okay, I am whining already ! So suckish, holy sh!t. :x
Well, I am so going to replenish my sleeps & find games to play!
WeeeetZ, so please introduce me game, peepo (:
I will be glad to love you much much as long as you can intro me!
LOL, Dearest♥ is having phase test today!
All the best to him & of course, he must take care!
Or else I will slaughter him upside down, sickly Dearest♥ ! :(
Make me sad only. Sad Die Me! :'( So yaaa, he better get well~~! :]
Haha, I have finished my Phase Test already, which makes me one happy babe
Well, I want hughug Dearest♥ cos his hugs are always so cosyyy.
Ohyaaaa, I text-ed Denise yesterday! Miss her to the max~ (:
Ahhh I must go study already, can't type much already or else D.I.E.!

& Dearest♥ , I love you (:

Labels:


»
«