W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Home at last
Monday, June 21, 2010 AT 9:13:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Want To Be That Princess That Stays In A Castle And Wait For Her Prince To Save Her

Time to give a quick update before I head down to bed, I'm feeling super duper shagg. Thanks to 'this blog', I took almost the whole day just to change the freakish-ly blogskin but still the final outcome is nice & sweet. :) Well, I changed the entire thingg ! :/ From the normal one to what it is now. Haha, well it looks a lot like my Private Blog ;D but still I find it nice~ Happy with the overall. Okay 3 days 2 nights of chalet is over & I miss the BBQ, hanging out with Dear♥ and family and many many~ I told Dear♥ that this chalet is the best b'coz I get to drink Cupwalker, Dear♥ buy me Kinder Bueno, had BBQ together with Dear♥ and his family and many many! Haha what a lovely day spend. OHYAA, did you happen to notice my blog is PINK-ish? :] Haha, I decided for quite awhile & this is the best~ :> I think I am being a retard here. But still, I miss the times at the chalet despite missing my bed and family a lot :> Haha. I am heading to bed real soon after updating ! :x Well, not much to type either. I have been blogging daily & I got no idea what to blog. :> Haha, did nothing today except my blog & played Plants vs Zombies! :D I love that game soo much! Haha this must be addiction ! :S Gosh, this week is the final week for my two siblings. :/ Once their holidays are over, I'm left with a week D: Gosh, torture is here when school starts! && I gotta complete my thingy before sending it for printing :/ Omigosh! I think I might lend Dear♥'s computer to finish it or else find a solution!! >< Shit manzxc! :/ Okay, must be positive!! :D Anyways gotta go! I need a bed now, SLEEPING TIME FOR ME!

& I said what I want to say,
Is it the right thing or not?
I'm afraid but still, I did it.

Labels:


»
«