W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
You are hard 10, I am mere 5
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 AT 10:09:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Know Who Are The Ones Who Deserved My Love & Care, So Please Shut Up
As promised, I am here to blog! :) But I am only going to blog about Saturday, 14 June :) Well, because I do not have the pictures for yesterday, so therefore only blogging on 14'o6. Doubt it will en essay, let the pictures do more talking rather than I yak yak so much :/ Omg, many dozens of thanks to Nuffnang! Thanks to them, I was able to watch the movie I ALWAYS wanted to watch :) They gave me a pair complimentary tickets to watch Toy Story 3~ Hahaha, happy happy! :D Of course, I choose Boyfriend♥ to go with me :> So therefore, Boyfriend♥ is my partner of that day (:

Ohyaaaa, I changed my blogskin ;D
Peepo, comments are greatly appreciated~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Big Thanks to NuffnangSG! ;D
- That's my first event with NuffnangSG, I've been a member for don't know 1234567890 years yet I never won anything. So therefore, this is my very 1st time. :) Haha that's what they give after registering :>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The movie I watched is Toy Story 3.
That's the final chapter (Y) ! :>
I totally love the show especially the ending~ From the show, I learnt that teamwork is crucial in planning out a plan & some stuffs can be with you forever without saying a word (: Haha, I rate this movie 4/5. Totally ♥ the movie with all the adorable toys! My favourite is still Rag Doll although her scenes is not-so-much :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
&& This is a picture of me and Boyfriend♥ before and after the movie ;> Well, we didn't get to take much photos on our way. Haha, you can see the difference :> But do you know that after don't-know-how-many-months both of us managed to watch movie :/ We don't have the chance to catch any movies due to school ._. At last, we are able to catch movie & what's best its free ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Directly after the movie, Boyfriend♥ and I chiong-ed down to collect our valuables cos our stuffs got to be confiscated~ :( Oh well, the new rule of The Cathay. Then, we rushed to Bras Bashar of Circle Line ^-^ Then off we go, :-D Well, at the MRT I took a picture of Boyfriend♥ ^3^ He looked like a business man, damn hot! :>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boyfriend♥ & me! ;D
At last, I am able to have snapshots with Boyfriend♥! ;) Damn happy! We tried many posts, a lot of stupidity inside :x Haha, funny & cute~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hmm, what'd you all think about Coconut?
It's not mine but my cousin's :> Well, I find it damn adorable. Small hands + big eyes! Damn kawaii! :D
Someone, buy me! LOL, !! :D Just a random picture~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another picture of Boyfriend♥ & me :>
Hehe, I want him to me my future, not past. ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lastly, to end off this post
Thank you Nuffnang for the movie!

& I don't know what will happen to us day by day
But I am just glad to have by my side, love
You maybe a hard ten, while I am a mere five
But I am glad you choose me and I choose you
You know you touched me when you recalled our first meeting
What you say/do or what, I feel really happy
Probably sometimes I am just blinded by negative-ness
But thank you for proving me wrong, always love you. (:

P/S ; She's Out Of The League is a good movie! ^-^

Labels:


»
«