W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
I love playing Plants vs Zombies (:
Sunday, June 06, 2010 AT 7:22:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Know If I Lose You, I Will Lose The Entire Part Of My Heart
Okay, here I am ! :> Of course, back to update my beloved blog. Hmm, just like that today is Sunday. When tomorrow comes, it is gonna be my final week of the term. Oh boy, it is freakishly fast! Trust me, time flies when you don't notice it. Well, tomorrow is also the day I am having Phase Test. Not so confidence, but I am just going to give my best shot (: Okay, tell you all a good news. I am changing blogskin & I have found one that I pretty much loved. I think everyone is gonna kill me cos I can't seemed to stop changing skin. Saddening, this is me :) Haha, I love changing skins so that's why please keep all shit comments to yourself. :] Well, time is zooming pretty fast & of course, things are revolving :) I don't know how to say the feeling, but certainly I must say that I am adapting to changes. Lately, nothing much happened. Just in school & honestly speaking, I am emo lately :(

Ignore that, probably some stuffs been running in my mind. :( Maybe its just the 'BUG'. That freakish-ly bug! So ya, I am fine already. I guess. Hopefully. Well, it is already June in a blink of eye. :/ It feels so fast, oh manzxc! I can't help it but grumble how much time flies! :/ The faster the time pass, the more I wish to cherish each moment. Well, emotionally sad lately. :/ Well, I telling myself not to care but sadly, they hit me f**king bad & I have no idea when it is going to cure. Well, probably me, myself & I is the cure ._. Haha drank a can of coke earlier on & I feel gulity ): I don't know. Lately, I have been analyzing uber a lot of things & I tell myself I am going to have a makeover for myself :> I have no idea why. Just the urge, I guess? No one can stop me when I gets all emotional especially you think you can handle. I am retardly a burden ._. Okay, I think that part sounds sad. :/ But I ain't sad, just that I think life is so typical. Probably, a part of life lesson (: Who I love/hate doesn't matter, what matters is 'I ain't regretting anything'. Well, during the weekends I have been into Vampires.

Actually I wanted to watch Melrose Place then suddenly I thought of Vampire Diaries. Then all of a sudden, I went to read about that serial :> Found the show online & guess what? I started watching & got addicted to it. :/ It feels so twilight but then, just different. :) Well, I was so addicted but I skipped a lot of ep~ Jump here & there. Afterall, I love that show ^-^ It is such a rare sight to see me actually interested in such things especially when I only watch Ghost Whisperer :) Well, not bad eh! :x Then yesterday, I went to his house. :> He gave me a game :] At first, I hate so much about that game cos I suck big time at Strategy Game. Then, I went home and went meddling with blogskins then decided to try that game. What the.... I got hooked! :3 Haha, the game is none other than.....,

plants vs zombies Pictures, Images and Photos
PLANTS V.S ZOMBIES
I bet everyone knows this game ._. Haha, but still this game is damn nice. Thanks to him, I got so damn influenced (: Haha in a good way, it is a way to kill time ^-^ Just liddat, I have been playing for hours. Oh ya, give it a try & you will get hooked, I assure you that :x Hahaha. Okay, that's a nice game! ;D LOL! I sound like a prompter! :D Haha. Okay, I am lazy to blog already! :3 Have a nice day~

& I promise you that :)

Labels:


»
«