W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
I love you.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 AT 6:50:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Words That Cure Me From Inside Till The Outside
& Just when I thought everything suck to the core,
You raised me up by telling me 'I love you :)'.
That sentence made me smile, smile really happy.
I know my mood is rather bad today due to that nightmare.
But the moment you tell me 'I love you' when I asked you to,
You made me feel so glad, that tingling feelings inside is nice.
I loved that feeling a lot, just when I thought I lose it,
You made me feel it isn't gone after all, it is still there.
Sometimes, it is just the simple things you do that makes me happy.
I am still so glad you responded to that question.
B'coz of that, I am back to my usual self and smiling.
I shall not fret over that nightmare and love you more each day.
I know it is a bit silly to be thinking and emoing over a nightmare
But I guess it can't be helped, it haunted me the whole night.
Thankfully, that simple 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning made me revived.
I feel alive with those comforting words I asked for, really comforted.
How much can I say about those feelings?
It is simply so hard to describe, so hard to say that emotions.
Till now, I am still so contented and happy over it, giggling to myself.
But can I request you to randomly say that to me? Cos I need it.
Lastly, I also want to tell you back 'I love you too, Baby♥' :)

Labels:


»
«